MW WordPress Web Developer – Leeds Agencyref: 4015 OBOUPSC
- £25K to 30K (DOE)
A fantastic opening has come up within a long established, full-service agency based in West Leeds. They are a highly creative agency that is fully dedicated to digital, servicing a large portfolio of clients for their online needs. They’re looking for an experienced web developer to join their small team of designers and developers. They’re offering a role with freedom, creativity and the space to grow both personally and commercially.
They pride themselves on their client relationships and are looking for a MW WordPress developer to work on their quickly growing portfolio of clients.
Our Ideal candidate;
You will work with the digital team to create a large variety of websites for their clients on a range of mediums. You’ll have a strong background in web development, enjoy interacting with designers and enjoy building great looking, mobile first websites.
You’ll need to be extremely well organised, resourceful, creative, confident, and have a sound commercial nature. You’ll also thrive in working with a close-knit team and go above and beyond to delight clients. And hopefully, you’ll have some fun too.
Word Press Web Developer
You will be developing code for a range of brand-new projects – from responsive micro sites to complete e-commerce solutions. You will also be working on maintaining and improving existing commercial client requirements whilst working alongside a team of talented designers and digital marketeers. Other aspects will include:
- Communicating on projects internally and with clients
- Personal growth – learning new technologies and skills
- Helping junior members of the team, learning how to manage / mentor
- Contribute to the entire creative process adding value to the process
They can be flexible on experience but you will need some or most of the following:
- MW experience in a commercial environment (agency, freelance or equivalent)
- Highly skilled in WordPress (built from psd designs – not modding themes)
- Experience with Responsive Frameworks
- Knowledge of Laravel, Magento 2 or mobile app building would be highly advantageous but not mandatory.
- Good attention to detail & design
- Be a great communicator, able to clearly discuss your work clients and help with issues
- Ability to take instruction and test own work
The ability to hand code websites with PHP and MYSQL will be desirable as their clients can require tailor made functionality not suitable for WordPress based websites.
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
They offer an amazing opportunity to earn a great salary and to work on a range of exciting clients from day one. They are a forward-thinking company and offer a flexible working life with the prospect of some exciting work / life changes being established.
As part of an established and growing team you’ll get your chance to play in important role with plenty of responsibility and most importantly lots of opportunity to develop personally.
Commutable from: Bradford, Leeds, Huddersfield, Halifax, Dewsbury, Wakefield, Elland, Harrogate, Barnsley, Skipton, York, West Yorkshire.
Important information before applying for the role:
By applying for this role you authorise us to add your details to our secure ATS system so that we can contact you via email / phone to provide more information about this / similar roles and industry news.