MW Graphic Designer – Harrogateref: 3060 ONAPSIC
Our client is a renowned retail fashion brand with head offices based in Harrogate and are one of the largest independent direct and online retailers of their specialism in the world. Due to large growth they are looking for a MW creative graphic designer to join the team asap!
Middleweight Graphic Designer
Our Ideal candidate;
The role is working within the Creative team; you will be a passionate designer, with an interest in the fashion industry. You will work closely with their Creative Brand team to develop campaign visuals and deliver across creative projects.
Middle-weight Graphic Designer
- Working with the creative team to design a range of projects, our main catalogues, customer communications, direct marketing pieces, ads and retail design, and support our web designers where needed.
- Working with the Head of Brand to deliver concept moodboards and develop campaign visuals
- Taking creative briefs and feedback across a range of projects
- Understanding the balance between brand and commercial objectives
- Developing distinctive ideas and executions (without looking for continuous direction /
- organization from senior team members)
- Liaising with other departments for input and the artwork team to handover your designs to be prepared for print.
- Helping to source images for moodboards to support shoot proposals.
- Putting together catalogue pages using flat plans and provided assets.
- Applying direct marketing know how to customer communications and ads.
- Working with the retail team to deliver seasonal concepts within their retail environment.
- Researching into the relevant areas in order to bring new ideas to the table
MW Graphic Designer
- Mid weight level design experience, gained in house or in an agency.
- Mac/IT literate, proficient in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, as well as a working
knowledge of Word, Excel, and Acrobat.
- An understanding of artwork and print set up a bonus
- Technical knowledge of both Apple Macs and programmes desirable
- Experience in fashion and or mail order an advantage
- A creative thinker, excellent at idea generation, design and layout
- A passion for design with an interest in all things creative.
- A reliable and enthusiastic team player with a positive, can-do attitude
- A perfectionist with a strong eye for detail
- The ability to keep calm while working under pressure
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
They offer a friendly working environment and competitive salary package in addition to a Performance Related Annual Bonus, 31- 36 days holiday, Company Pension scheme, excellent staff discount and if that’s not enough, they even give you the day off on your birthday!
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a renowned luxury company that offers excitement and scope in this role. They are based in a very large studio in Harrogate and are offering a negotiable salary based on your experience.
Keywords: Graphic Design, Creative design, Photographic, fashion, advertising, Art Direction, editorial, mail order, direct mail, DM, Photoshop, InDesign, product, e-commerce, print, retail.
Commutable from: Leeds, York, Skipton, Bradford, Keighley, Wetherby, Thirsk, Ripon, Knaresborough, West Yorkshire.