MW Creative Designer – Inhouseref: 4019 BASGHO1
- £22K to £28K DOE
Our client is a market leading, online retailer responsible for a range of successful businesses and a multimillion-pound turnover. Specialising in environmentally friendly technology solutions for the modern home, they have grown from strength to strength and urgently require a MW Graphic Designer to join their growing team in Knaresborough.
Our Ideal candidate;
You’ll be a creative designer with a love of branding and experience of commercially focussed design for digital media. You will be joining a team of innovators that are constantly exploring new and exciting opportunities to take to market, creating a consistent brand throughout.
With an exciting and varied portfolio of websites, you will enjoy working in a dynamic environment offering frequent challenges and be able to turn your eye from budget to luxury brand levels.
Your portfolio will act as a vital part of your application so ensure that you demonstrate your creative ability and skill set through this.
No coding will be required as you will be working with a web developer – this role is primarily a creative design position.
Working closely with the Design Manager and marketing team to create and update images, banners and artwork whilst improving functionality through design across the various sites.
- Updating brand ecommerce websites
- Supporting the Design Manager and marketing team with creative content
- Designing Photoshop templates for email / marketing use within brand guidelines
- Drive the creative of all banners and images across the website, affiliates and social media.
- Any other offline marketing creative required to help grow the business.
The ideal person will be able to demonstrate the following:
- A great working knowledge of the Adobe package: Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign.
- Prior experience designing content graphics for online use.
- Excellent high-quality portfolio
- Excellent communication skills and ability to clearly articulate creative ideas
- The ability to manage more than one design brief at a time whilst allocating the relevant amount of time according to the value of the job.
- Proven experience in graphic design, ideally working for an ecommerce business.
- Knowledge of Dreamweaver or HTML / CSS (not mandatory)
- Experience of asset creation and batch processing using Photoshop Actions.
- Image manipulation and retouching.
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
This is a great role for a designer looking to make waves in a fresh studio that is going through an exciting period offering a lot of progression, training and more. Apply now to design your own future!
Please note that you will need to be able to drive and have a car for this location!
Keywords: Graphic Designer, Creative Designer, Mid-weight designer, mw designer, middleweight designer, Digital Designer, interior, inhouse, Advertising, social media, email designer, emarketing, Layout, Photoshop, InDesign, ecommerce, e-commerce, home improvement, retail.
Commutable from: Bradford, Leeds, York, Knaresborough, Harrogate, North Yorkshire.
Important information before applying for the role:
By applying for this role you authorise us to add your details to our secure ATS system so that we can contact you via email / phone to provide more information about this / similar roles and industry news.