MW Creative Designer – Fashionref: 4017 NOAGJSB1
- £23K to £28K DOE
Our client is a renowned fashion manufacturer / retailer with head offices based in Leeds and an international high street presence. Due to unprecedented demand they are looking for a MW graphic designer to join the team asap!
Our Ideal candidate;
They are an exciting fashion brand looking for a MW Designer to produce digital and print creative solutions to address their marketing needs. To be successful in this role, you should have strong knowledge of graphic design, current styles and layout techniques.
You should also have experience in creating for a range of marketing outlets including email marketing, brochures, editorial and packaging. Magazine layout experience is key as well as strong Photoshop skills as demonstrated by your creative portfolio.
Midweight Graphic Designer
You will be promoting their brand through delivering high quality pieces on tight deadlines. You will also be responsible for the following:
- Design original pieces, including layout, illustration and infographics
- Work with junior designers’ work to ensure high quality
- Refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software
- Apply typography techniques
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and effectively advertise products
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects
- Liaise with marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools
- Proven work experience as a Designer, Graphic Designer or similar role (inhouse or agency)
- Portfolio demonstrating creativity (especially with Photoshop)
- Hands-on experience with image editing software, like Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- High proficiency in InDesign with a particular focus on magazine layout
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colours, fonts and layouts to create engaging solutions
- Excellent attention to visual details and finishing
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
Working alongside a team of talented creatives with a similar mindset, you will under the guidance of a Creative Director that encourages creativity and growth. You will be very busy and learn a lot but the environment is very friendly, down to earth and family orientated.
This is a great chance to work within a company with a fantastic reputation offering progression and freedom to develop. They own a very large warehouse and studio in Leeds and are offering a negotiable salary depending on experience.
Keywords: Graphic Designer, Creative Designer, Mid-weight designer, mw designer, middleweight designer, Creative Graphic Designer, clothing, fashion, Advertising, Art Direction, Editorial, Catalogue, Layout, Photoshop, InDesign, fashion, e-commerce, print, retail.
Commutable from: Leeds, York, Halifax, Bradford, Wakefield, Dewsbury, Huddersfield, Skipton, Barnsley, West Yorkshire.
Important information before applying for the role:
By applying for this role you authorise us to add your details to our secure ATS system so that we can contact you via email / phone to provide more information about this / similar roles and industry news.