Multi Channel Graphic Designer – Fashionref: 3090 ONAPSIC
- Negotiable depending on experience
Our client is a renowned retail fashion brand with head offices based in Harrogate and are one of the largest independent direct and online retailers of their specialism in the world. Due to large growth they are looking for a MW creative graphic designer to join the team asap!
OMNI Graphic Designer
Our Ideal candidate;
You will be a passionate multi-skilled designer, with an interest in the fashion industry. The role is working within the Creative team, to develop and deliver creative projects across all customer touchpoints; for print, POS, advertising, email and website content. You will also work closely with the Creative Brand team to develop campaign visuals and deliver seasonal concepts.
Digital Graphic Designer
- Working with the creative team to design a range of projects across channels to produce on-brand print, digital and retail creative to achieve marketing objectives and improve the customer experience.
- Working with the Head of Brand to deliver concept moodboards and develop campaign visuals.
- Taking creative briefs and feedback across a range of projects.
- Understanding the balance between brand and commercial objectives.
- Developing distinctive ideas and executions (without looking for continuous direction / organisation from senior team members).
- Liaising with other departments as necessary to ensure all required inputs are received.
- Creating seasonal omni-channel campaign visuals across seasonal.
- Putting together catalogue pages using flat plans and provided assets.
- Applying direct marketing know how to customer communications and ads.
- Liaising with the artwork team to handover your designs to be prepared for print.
- Designing and producing promotional e-mail campaigns.
- Design and build regular web promotional content – homepages, category pages, editorial pages etc.
- Updating web content via CMS.
- Working with the retail team to deliver seasonal concepts within the retail environment.
- Research into relevant areas in order to bring new ideas to the table.
Creative Graphic Designer
- Educated to HND/degree level in a related subject.
- Mac/IT literate, proficient in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, HTML and CSS as well as a working knowledge of Word, Excel and Acrobat.
- An understanding of artwork / print set up a bonus.
- Excellent knowledge of responsive e-mail design and understanding of how to design on-brand while maximising clicks.
- Experience of creating and delivering e-mails via an e-mail marketing system.
- Technical knowledge of both Apple Macs and programmes desirable.
- Experience in fashion and or mail order an advantage.
- A creative thinker, excellent at idea generation, design and layout.
- A passion for design with an interest in all things creative.
- A reliable and enthusiastic team player with a positive, can-do attitude.
- A perfectionist with a strong eye for detail.
- The ability to keep calm while working under pressure.
- You must be able to work to tight deadlines, with the ability to turn a project around quickly while delivering to highest possible standards.
- An open and flexible approach, able to work on your own initiative as well as part of the wider team.
- The ability to respond to any given briefs and direction.
- Good communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills that can be applied to colleagues and external parties alike.
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
They offer a friendly working environment and competitive salary package in addition to a Performance Related Annual Bonus, 31- 36 days holiday, Company Pension scheme, excellent staff discount and if that’s not enough, they even give you the day off on your birthday!
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a renowned luxury company that offers excitement and scope in this role. They are based in a very large studio in Harrogate and are offering a negotiable salary based on your experience.
Keywords: Graphic Design, digital design, web design, Creative design, Photographic, fashion, advertising, Art Direction, editorial, mail order, direct mail, DM, Photoshop, InDesign, product, e-commerce, print, retail.
Commutable from: Leeds, York, Skipton, Bradford, Keighley, Wetherby, Thirsk, Ripon, Knaresborough, West Yorkshire.