Motion Graphics Designer – Agencyref: 4061 ENIAHWE
- £26.5K to £30K
Our client is a market leading creative agency that partners with schools, academies, multi-academy trusts, teaching school hubs and organisations to deliver specialist creative solutions within education.
They are looking for a Motion Graphics Designer to join their specialist Creative team.
Our Ideal candidate;
As a Motion Graphics Designer you will work on a variety of visual projects; from branding to large-scale interior projects and marketing materials. You will be given a high level of ownership, enabling you to utilise and build on your creative talents. Your role will require you to take on high-profile digital projects (animation work for apps and web) as well as working collaboratively with other members of the creative team.
Animation and Online Learning
- Liaising with Account Managers and, in cases, clients directly, to understand and deliver to project and client needs.
- Working with other team members to develop concepts and ideas, offering creative input and client awareness.
- Delivering exciting and engaging design solutions with a high level of self-assured quality and attention to detail.
- Contributing to new design ideas to add to the service offerings of the company
- Communicating design decisions and feedback for other creatives in the team.
- Demonstrating effective time management and the ability to manage multiple projects within your schedule.
- Experience working in a similar role.
- Extensive knowledge of the Adobe Suite, including After Effects.
- Strong communication skills.
- Showreel of work
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
Their studio is set amongst the beautiful parkland (you will need a car) and is a lively and unique place to work. They pride themselves on their collaborative, energetic and personable approach, partnering with schools, multi-academy trusts and organisations to deliver design, photo and video and PR & marketing services.
- Continued Development opportunities including more responsibility / management.
- Pension scheme.
- Family Friendly Policy.
- Generous holidays, including a company closure for 2 weeks in December.
- Wellbeing support.
- Regular team events.
- Flexible working, including hours and working remotely and in the studio.
They are temporarily, permanently working from home and are continuously reviewing plans to re-open the studio. The role will be temporarily remote, and then a mix of studio and remote thereafter.
Keywords: motion graphics, motion-graphics, video designer, animation designer, video illustrator, digital designer, graphic designer, aftereffects, online learning, adobe, education designer, creative designer, motion graphics jobs in West Yorkshire
Commutable from: Bradford, Leeds, Huddersfield, Halifax, Dewsbury, Sheffield, Doncaster, York, Harrogate, Wakefield, West Yorkshire.
Important information before applying for the role:
By applying for this role you authorise us to add your details to our secure ATS system so that we can contact you via email / phone to provide more information about this / similar roles and industry news.