Midweight UX / User Experience Designerref: 2095 MCASIF1
- Negotiable on experience
Our client is a large E-commerce retailer and they’re growing at a rapid pace so are recruiting for an experienced UX / User Experience Designer to join their specialist UX team.
Our Ideal candidate;
They are looking for someone with a serious passion for user-centred design, service design, user interface and interaction design.
You’ll have awareness and organisational understanding and be driven by finding out how and why people use products.
You will be involved in the interactivity and UX on a variety of online products, proposing solutions that provide users with the most effective, efficient and enjoyable experience as feasible given any technical capability constraints.
Working with the User Experience Manager you will learn and help develop the UX strategy to ensure all facets of the web experience are driven by a user centric approach. Other duties include:
Help better understand users – Conduct qualitative and quantitative user research; experience mapping, service design, journey modelling, conduct stakeholder interviews, create personas, analytics, and process flows.
Collaborate – Work closely with a team of stakeholders, strategists, analysts, developers, and designers to guide UX design from start to finish of a project.
Communicate Designs – help create meaningful UX deliverables such as storyboards, wireframes, user flows, interaction models, journey flows, conceptual designs, and presentations that help the team understand what to build.
Deliver – drive and support UX ideas and concepts all the way through the successful launch of a project.
Educate – help the User Experience Manager run UX workshops to educate design teams and to help designers in developing a more user centric approach to design.
UX /UI designer
- Relevant degree and experience of directly related experience (UX/Product designer or similar)
- Have a portfolio of work examples demonstrating skills in defining, planning and delivering change within a user needs led environment
- Ability to review systems and processes to identify UX issues and develop UX recommendations
- Experience of UX tools such as Photoshop and Axure
- Great communication skills and the ability to present ideas
- Have experience in understanding outputs from user and stakeholder research, using insights to shape UX deliverables
- Have exposure to designing, planning and facilitating user research
- Have experience of working with data analytics
- Have experience of providing feedback on new ideas and UI/UX changes
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
- Competitive salary (Dependent on experience)
- Great benefits
- Good work life balance
- Lots and lots of training
You will be someone who is hungry to developer and be looking for a company that has a creative, technically strong team with some amazing products and sites to work on.
Salary is dependent on experience.
Commutable from: Bradford, Leeds, Huddersfield, Halifax, Dewsbury, Harrogate, Wakefield, West Yorkshire.
Important information before applying for the role:
By applying for this role you authorise us to add your details to our secure ATS system so that we can contact you via email / phone to provide more information about this / similar roles and industry news.