Marketing Manager – Retail / Onlineref: 4031 NOBASKIS
- £25K - £35K depending on experience
Our Client is a long-established brand in the lifestyle and retail market (Baby / Junior / Maternity / Toddler / Nursery Sector) and a cherished retailer that is at the onset of large growth due to continued successful results. A renowned brand and manufacturer, they are based in Dewsbury and looking for a Marketing Manager to join the team ASAP.
Your role will be responsible for marketing their retail brand utilising a range of mediums but mostly digital.
Digital Marketing Manager
The role will cover:
- Onsite optimisation – fresh relevance
- Oversee overall digital marketing strategy:
- SEO – Liase with agency
- PPC – Liase with agency
- Affiliates – Liase with agency
- Social Media Retargeting
- Email Marketing
- Explore avenues of growth Video Marketing
- Ensure Visibility is maximised & COS at minimum
- Branding – Implement correct branding throughout Business
- Work with the account management team
- Work on the overall Company marketing strategy
- Drive 3 way collaboration with supplier partnerships etc
- Liase with management, developers and designers to implement changes
- Implement physical changes in offices, showroom etc & also digital – (Consistency in design, branding)
- Overseeing all company material (Documents, Presentation)
- Reporting to management (Performance / ROI, Visibility, Cost of Sale and Visuals).
- Minimum 3 years of Online Retail Experience
- Strong experience of the relevant digital marketing channels e.g. PPC & SEO and will have worked alongside external agencies
- Good time management skills; ability to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple projects with overlapping goals and objectives
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to interact with senior management
- Adaptable and flexible; responsive and resourceful in a fast-paced, quick turn business model
- Actively listens and participates within a team environment
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
Benefits for this role include a Company Bonus scheme, training and on-site parking.
You will be working in a friendly and open environment where full training, support and potential for career growth are available.
They are based in Dewsbury and you may need to be able to drive as they are 20 mins from Dewsbury train station.
Keywords: Marketing Manager, e-commerce manager, online marketing, digital marketing, online sales marketing, ecommerce marketing, e-commerce marketing manager, Branding.
Commutable from: Bradford, Leeds, Sheffield, Huddersfield, Halifax, Dewsbury, Harrogate, Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Important information before applying for the role:
By applying for this role you authorise us to add your details to our secure ATS system so that we can contact you via email / phone to provide more information about this / similar roles and industry news.