Marketing Manager – Events and Educationref: 4037 NOASHED
- £25 to £30K Negotiable
Our client is an exciting vibrant company that specialises in online education. They’re a fast paced and high-pressure environment that offer great rewards in a growing industry.
They specialise in a fast-rising sector and are looking for a Marketing Manager to come on board asap.
They are looking for someone self-motivated and willing to learn. A can do and forward thinking attitude is something they love.
- To support the Marketing Director in carrying out high level Marketing Projects
- To delegate workload amongst team members
- To propose and develop new strategies to the Marketing Director
- Manage, report on and analyse the marketing budget
- Develop and Manage the Marketing Plan to support with business growth
- To proof read and sign off Marketing activities
- Ensure all marketing is on brand and consistent
- Measure and report performance on all digital marketing campaigns
- Create and submit weekly and monthly marketing report
- Lead generation for sales and identify appropriate buyers within the target market
- Experience within a Marketing managers role
- Proven ability of creating and delivering measurable marketing strategies and plans
- Experience with paid advertising
- Experience with CRM systems
- Advanced IT skills
- Good telephone and interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong proposal writing skills
- Excellent organisational and prioritising skills
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
This is a great opportunity with huge potential in an already well established company. They have a strong work ethic with an ambitious, forward looking mindset.
Keywords: marketing executive, marketing manager, digital marketing, online manager, marketing role, marketing consultant, online training, training events, marketing roles in Doncaster.
Commutable from: Leeds, Barnsley, Doncaster, Rotherham, Sheffield, Mexborough, South Yorkshire.
Important information before applying for the role:
By applying for this role you authorise us to add your details to our secure ATS system so that we can contact you via email / phone to provide more information about this / similar roles and industry news.