Marketing Manager – B2Bref: 4061 NUAGWB4
- £30K to £40K + Benefits
Our client is a long established, renowned manufacturer and distributor of high quality furniture, products and interiors. They are one of the UK’s leading providers of bathroom goods and winners of The Sunday Times Fast Track private companies with the fastest growing sales. They distribute throughout the UK and Ireland and are looking for a marketing manager to join the team.
Our Ideal candidate;
They are seeking an enthusiastic and capable Marketing Manager to drive marketing activity in line with the business growth objectives. This is a great opportunity for a confident, creative and commercially minded Marketing Manager looking to join a growing company at a critical period.
- Partner with the MD, Sales Director and Commercial Director to develop and implement a marketing strategy in line with the business’ goals.
- Manage and develop their product marketing data to enable seamless integration into their online customer websites.
- Work with the Directors to target product opportunities within their customer base and develop product proposals to suit individual customer needs
- Partner with the Commercial Director to deliver a lead generation strategy and identify tool kit required from marketing to deliver results.
- Own all marketing content, tools and be an integral part of ideas generation for new campaigns to engage customers. Work with the relevant teams to create compelling campaigns and content relevant in multiple formats (utilize external resources as required).
- Manage and develop a marketing team as the business grows. This is a great opportunity to identify what the business needs in today’s marketplace to maintain its market leading edge, and recruit accordingly to deliver against the marketing goals. In the interim, this will mean getting stuck in and delivering some tasks yourself or outsourcing to existing marketing agency / team members.
- Ensure the day-to-day activities are completed in line with the agreed plan & project management tools
- Act as the brand custodian internally and externally, and evolve the brand as required
- Management of trade shows
- Work & manage appropriate external agencies– digital, graphic designer, assets etc
- Communicate effectively with management and raise any red flags with alternative solutions
- Monitor and measure the success and ROI of content and campaigns
- Track leads alongside sales through the sales/project cycle and analyse conversion rates.
- Act as marketing voice at the table in a credible and considered fashion
- Approve content & copy where appropriate to ensure no bottlenecks.
- Positively represent the company, developing relationships & communicating updates with the appropriate stakeholders internally and externally
- Experience in a similar role with a marketing related degree or equivalent qualification is beneficial.
- Experience within the bathroom industry, or similar, would be an advantage but, again, is not essential.
- Delivering tools & content strategy in line with business goals, specifically to drive leads.
- Use of CMS software & understanding of marketing automation practises.
- Previously worked in B2B business; agency / inhouse, or another fast-paced organization with critical lead-times.
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a renowned industry name offering a down-to-earth environment in a role that offers variety, scope and independence.
Salary is £30,000 to £40,000 and requires a good background in Marketing Management.
Working from their Leeds site: 8:30am – 5pm, 28 days hols which includes stats. Office closed over the Christmas period.
Keywords: Marketing Manager, Inhouse Marketing, online marketing, CMS, Digital Marketing, Traditional Marketing, Account Manager, Marketing Roles in Leeds, events, business to business, retail, bathroom interiors, distribution.
Commutable from: Leeds, Bradford, Halifax, Sheffield, Batley, Wakefield, Dewsbury, West Yorkshire.