Marketing and Communications Managerref: 4007 IJABXON
- £Negotiable depending on experience
This Company is an award-winning digital agency based in central Harrogate. They provide leading digital solutions for household brands and are renowned for their ability to deliver return on investment for their clients. They’re looking for a Marketing and Communications Manager with a background in a similar sector to join their team asap.
Marketing and Communications
Our Ideal candidate;
They’re looking for someone that has experience in delivering successful marketing campaigns and events for a similar technology sector company in order to provide the marketing strategy and materials needed for them to achieve their continued growth objectives.
- Development and delivery of marketing communications activity
- Effective management of time, budgets & workflow
- Rolling 12-month marketing strategy
- Deliver successful marketing campaigns
- Ongoing management of company websites and digital channels
- Regular ‘company news’ email updates to prospect database
- Planning and management of PR, sponsorship, events and promotional activities
- Management of advertising budget
- KPI reporting
- Create & deliver marketing materials such as printed collateral, brochures, fact sheets etc.
- Identify relevant client successes and stand out work from the business to create case studies and awards entries
- Create engaging content and articles related to business and industry news
- Continuous analysis of competitors and marketplace
- Ability to effectively manage your own time and workload
- Experienced management of external spend and budgets
- Background in a similar sector (digital / online / technology etc)
- Strong marketing and communications background
- Creative outlook and application for marketing strategies and campaigns
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of PR writing and media management
- Experience of marketing tools and how to keep them up-to-date, productive and cost-effective
- Strong knowledge of the latest marketing trends and a desire to keep up to date through self-tuition and on-demand learning
- Have an understanding of industry-standard channels, marketing tools and software
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
Being a part of a long established, large agency with offices around Yorkshire means access to great benefits and social events as well as a comprehensive progression plan.
The head office has a lively exciting atmosphere and a modern work life balance which includes flexible and remote working possibilities.
Keywords: marketing manager, design agency, digital agency, creative agency, ecommerce, e-Commerce, communications manager, PR, marketing, comms, marketing jobs in Leeds, communication roles in West Yorkshire.
Commutable from: Leeds, York, Harrogate, Bradford, Knaresborough, Thirsk, Wetherby, Castleford, North Yorkshire.
Important information before applying for the role:
By applying for this role you authorise us to add your details to our secure ATS system so that we can contact you via email / phone to provide more information about this / similar roles and industry news.