Lead Digital Designer – Agencyref: 4042 NAOCPS2
- £35,000 - £40,000 + Benefits
Our client is an exciting design and communications agency that works with some of the UK’s most recognisable brands. Specialising in the employment sector, their large team consults on and delivers integrated creative solutions across all media for an array of leading Private and Public Sector businesses.
As part of their expansion plans, they are looking for a Lead Digital Designer to join their creative team.
- Lead the digital design development and output
- Create industry leading user experiences across all digital channels
- Produce wireframes, prototypes and digital design that exceeds client expectations
- Line manage, support, and develop the junior digital designer within the team
- Work collaboratively with the Creative team and the wider company to create work of the highest quality and drive innovation
- Constantly seek out the latest trends and developments across digital media and technologies
- Scope out the digital requirements of a project including research, wireframing and prototyping
- Contribute to and help shape the user testing process and analytics of websites and user experiences
- Play a key role in user testing, analytics and feedback in order to quantify user data and evolve the product
- Ensure high quality throughout a project in order to maintain design, typography and imagery standards
- Actively contribute to creative innovation sessions in order to drive new product development
- Work with internal and external clients to support their business needs
- Support in the creation of digital assets for email campaigns, web banners etc
- Provide support where needed on presentation materials, document edits and amends etc
- A higher qualification (HND or Degree) in digital design or other relevant subject
- Good experience in UI and UX design
- An understanding of the bigger picture – how digital design forms part the overall brand experience alongside print, animation, email campaigns etc
- Experience in user testing and analytics
- A demonstrable skill level in Mac Operation, digital design and communications
- Precise typography and layout skills
- Exacting attention to detail, commitment to accuracy and quality
- A willingness to receive creative direction and respond positively to constructive feedback
- Excellent organisational and communication skills – at all levels
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic – ability to work to tight deadlines, with minor or no supervision
- A logical / practical approach to problem solving
- The ability and experience to handle multiple tasks under pressure
Demonstrable working expertise in the following design software:
- Sketch, InVision
- Adobe Creative Suite
– XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design, Acrobat
- Microsoft software including PowerPoint, Sharepoint, Word and Excel
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
As well as a generous basic salary they also offer fantastic benefits tailored to suit your own personal lifestyle. There is also a defined career structure, amazing support and development all set in a professional but fun environment.
They are based in a large site in Sheffield. Salary is up to £40000 depending on experience.
Keywords: digital designer, creative designer, Graphic designer, UI Designer, UX designer, print designer, employment marketing, digital, digital agency, communications, design jobs in South Yorkshire.
Commutable from: Commutable from: Leeds, Wakefield, Dewsbury, Sheffield, Barnsley, Rotherham, Doncaster, South Yorkshire.
Important information before applying for the role:
By applying for this role you authorise us to add your details to our secure ATS system so that we can contact you via email / phone to provide more information about this / similar roles and industry news.