Junior Web Designer – Fashion Retailref: 3092 MCASIF1
- Negotiable depending on experience
Our client is an international E-commerce Fashion retailer growing at a rapid pace and they’re looking for an experienced Web Designer to join their specialist digital team.
As a member of the web team you will be responsible for the design, build and testing of emails and web pages. A strong creative ability to come up with original ideas is crucial, as is the ability to confidently code in HTML and CSS. You will work across our brands, assisting each with the delivery of their online targets and vision. Your experience level will be between graduate and 2/3 years as this is a junior role.
- Design and build onsite areas and emails to meet marketing requirements
- Produce creative solutions in Photoshop, built using HTML and tested across all devices and internet browsers.
- Optimise sites to maximise performance.
- Work within and assist in the production of schedules to meet go live dates for update/offers on their websites.
- Liaise with relevant departments (IS, Merchandise, Marketing and Customer Service) as necessary to ensure the smooth production and implementation of work.
- Assist with production of material for sites, e.g. homepages, category pages, inspirational shops, editorial pages.
- Be focussed on development and learning to progress both your personal skills and the company online offering.
Front End Web Designer
- Can demonstrate experience and knowledge in both web and email design
- Have a strong creative ability to turn briefs into engaging campaigns
- Have good HTML and CSS skills.
- Have excellent working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Dreamweaver
- Have an understanding of usability, user experience and the general workings of ecommerce sites and related media.
- Have a good understanding of different browsers and devices.
- Have good communication skills.
- Have the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Can work individually and as part of a team.
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
Benefits for this role include 37 days holiday, a stake holder pension scheme, BUPA, Medicash, Flexible benefits, generous staff sales discount and subsidised car parking.
You will be someone who is hungry to develop and be looking for a company that has a creative, technically strong team with some amazing products and sites to work on.
Salary is dependent on experience.
Keywords: Web design, web designer, digital designer, email design, mobile design, digital design, e-commerce design, app design, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, HTML, CSS, UI, UX.
Commutable from: Bradford, Leeds, Huddersfield, Halifax, Dewsbury, Harrogate, Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Important information before applying for the role:
By applying for this role you authorise us to add your details to our secure ATS system so that we can contact you via email / phone to provide more information about this / similar roles and industry news.