Junior Product Owner – eCommerceref: 4060 MCASIF1
- Negotiable Dependant on Experience
Our client is an international E-commerce fashion retailer growing at a rapid pace. With large head offices based in Bradford, they offer a broad choice of products and are committed to offering great service and delivery seven days a week. Innovation is key as they look for new ideas which will improve the customer experience and their business processes.
They are looking for a Junior Online Product Owner to join their specialist online product management team for a 1 year contract (maternity cover).
Our Ideal candidate;
They are looking for someone with a passion for product management, an awareness and understanding of how to bridge the gap between company and customers. You will be involved in product management, User Experience, analytics, design and cross-functional teams to develop, manage, and measure product enhancements to increase profit and sales, support business strategy and development.
- Help to develop the vision, strategy and long-term roadmap for the group of products you are responsible for across all relevant devices and customer touchpoints.
- Manage stakeholder’s expectations by working across multiple products / teams.
- Define a road map based on commercial benefit, UX impact, performance and business strategy.
- Understand key user personas, customers & stakeholders for products and product components.
- Effectively document and explain new requirements to the E-Commerce development team using user stories, personas, and acceptance tests.
- Steer sprint / release planning sessions by working with E-Commerce development counterparts to plan sprints / releases that deliver maximum business value in least effort.
- Deliver the agreed product developments and execute them well.
- Accountability for the performance of relevant product development and improving set KPIs in line with targets.
- Effectively present the vision, roadmap, key KPIs and execution plans.
- Excellent communication skills
- Very good analytical skills
- Ability to break down complex problems into small deliverable steps
- Ability to collaborate with several stakeholders to develop an agreed and prioritised roadmap
- First experiences in product management
- Advanced understanding of online user experience, online marketing principles and strategy
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
Their staff enjoy competitive benefits including staff discount, generous annual leave, good work/life balance, healthcare cash plan together with a vibrant, colourful, creative and flexible working atmosphere. With their generous benefits and supportive teams, their staff enjoy helping them on their mission and benefit greatly from the challenges that come with working for a successful retailer.
Their mission is to be the preferred choice in internet and home shopping and their emphasis on innovation makes this a great place to be at the forefront of eCommerce.
Salary is dependent on experience.
Keywords: Product owner, product manager, agile project management, scrum, wireframes, User, stories, e-commerce, retail, UX, development, sprint planning, product enhancement, user journey.
Commutable from: Bradford, Leeds, Huddersfield, Halifax, Dewsbury, Harrogate, Wakefield, West Yorkshire.
Important information before applying for the role:
By applying for this role you authorise us to add your details to our secure ATS system so that we can contact you via email / phone to provide more information about this / similar roles and industry news.