Junior to MW PHP Developer – Digital Agencyref: 2088 VNIUDA6
- 20K to 30K
Our client is a forward thinking, fast paced and growing digital agency based in Wakefield. They need to expand their team to meet the ever increasing demand for websites, web apps, mobile apps and other exciting projects. They are looking for a PHP Developer who is dedicated to the craft, writes code that they are proud of and can hit the ground running.
Our Ideal candidate;
You will be a PHP Developer that writes beautiful, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of their products and their client’s work in meaningful ways.
Back end web developer
You will be a part of a full-stack creative team that is responsible for all aspects of ongoing development from initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching. Your role will involve:
- Writing ‘clean’, well-designed PHP
- Building efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Troubleshooting, testing and maintaining our core products and client work
- Solving complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Following industry best practices
- Good level of core PHP ability and demonstrable existing PHP experience
- Experience working within a PHP MVC framework
- Experience consuming RESTful APIs
- Understanding of and ability to apply core SOLID concepts of OOP programming
- Good knowledge of MYSQL relational databases, version control tools and of developing basic web services
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Ability to communicate with a team and customers effectively
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
They offer an amazing opportunity to earn a great salary and to work on a range of exciting clients from day one. They are a forward thinking company who are very passionate about what they do.
As part of an established and growing team you’ll get your chance to play an important role with plenty of responsibility and most importantly lots of opportunity to progress.
Salary £20-30K (dependant on experience) with benefits.
Commutable from: Leeds, Bradford, York, Wakefield, Huddersfield, Dewsbury, Barnsley, Sheffield, West Yorkshire.
Important information before applying for the role:
By applying for this role, you authorise us to add your details to our secure ATS system so that we can contact you via email / phone to provide more information about this / similar roles and industry news.