Junior to MW Creative / Artworker – Retailref: 3054 NUISVCR
- £Negotiable depending on experience
Our Client is a global brand in their specialist market and a cherished retailer that is at the onset of large growth due to continued successful results. A British brand and manufacturer that has been a family-owned for over a century, they are based in Skipton and looking for a Digital Artworker to join the team.
Our Ideal candidate;
Passionate about retail, you are a creative, go getting individual. You will love to create or contribute to new creative concepts within the production process. You should be able to work to tight deadlines, while producing projects to a high standard.
You will work with the Creative Team in a collaborative manner to produce captivating work on various creative projects including graphics, photography, video and animations.
Our client is looking for a talented Creative Artworker who would like to work with a world leading retailer.
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a fast-paced design/artwork studio, they are Mac based and you will always be busy.
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft on a Mac and not afraid to dive into an occasional big Word document or PowerPoint presentation (their work is predominantly in Creative Cloud software).
- Producing visuals for their online use (e.g. feature pages, newsletters, brand banners, promotional and sale pages, competitions, press releases and content for social media platforms)
- Producing work for Print, POS, large format and more
- Assisting across the Creative Team with digital image editing / retouching where directed
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Suite (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Knowledge of DLSR cameras, Photography and video / motion graphics is a bonus
- Meticulous accuracy and attention to detail with a creative eye is essential
- Well organized and methodical in managing creative design files
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
Being a part of a large family orientated company means access to great services such as a comprehensive healthcare scheme, pensions and more.
The studio is small but very friendly and the team are looking for someone who can be as passionate about the company as they are.
There is an aim within the business to keep a work life balance, so after hours working is regarded as unusual but does happen when deadlines require it.
Keywords: Digital artwork, Creative artworker, Photography, video, animation, adobe, graphics, digital content, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Motion, product, editorial, fashion, e-commerce, advertising, retail.
Commutable from: Leeds, York, Skipton, Harrogate, Bradford, Wakefield, Dewsbury, Huddersfield, Halifax, Brighouse, Barnsley, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire.
Important information before applying for the role:
By applying for this role you authorise us to add your details to our secure ATS system so that we can contact you via email / phone to provide more information about this / similar roles and industry news.