Junior to MW 3D Solid Edge Designerref: 3022 NOASVS2
- £20K to 25K Negotiable on experience
Our client is an award winning, market leader in the Signage / Graphics industry. They are a large Leeds based company with a varied blue chip customer base that encompasses sectors including retail, banking, automotive, licensed trade and more. Long established and led by a team that are at the forefront of the sector, this company provides for some of the biggest companies in the country. They are looking for a 3D Solid Edge designer to join their small (but growing) engineering team asap!
Our Ideal candidate;
You will be responsible for designing and producing detailed drawings to provided specifications so they’re looking for someone with some experience in doing similar. You will be able to work on your own as well as with other colleagues so communication skills are important. Signage or engineering experience would be a bonus.
You must be a pro-active, enthusiastic and personable team player with a can-do attitude as well as good technical experience in engineering design.
- Design and produce detailed Engineering drawings for various types of Signage using Solid Edge 3D Engineering Software.
- Produce manufacturing drawings to Company Standards.
- Produce a working BOM using Excel Spreadsheet.
- Working to British and European Standards
Solid Edge 3D Design
- Excellent practical experience of using Solid Edge 3D Software to produce innovative and cost-effective designs
- A knowledge of 3D Rendering and Animation is useful but not essential
- Computer literate and proficient in MS Office
- Communicating concepts and ideas both verbally and by drawings
- Good Communication Skills and able to liaise between Project Managers and Shop Floor Personnel
- A methodical and Organised approach to problem solving.
- Team working skills
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
There is lots of scope for progression, with a clear path to promotion along with plenty of scope for personal growth. High quality service, innovation and job satisfaction is vital to them and they know that the most important asset they have is their staff.
They are looking for someone who is ready to advance their career within a highly creative, technically strong company that has some amazing brands and sites to work on.
The company has a great, long term view for all their people and constantly provide support, development and progression.
This role is perfect for someone who is looking for variety, the chance to developer their skills and be involved in new projects with a fantastic manager.
Salary is dependent on experience but likely to be around £20000 to £25000 (depending on experience) per annum plus benefits.
Keywords: Design Engineer, 3D designer, solid edge, 3d design, manufacturing design, Keyshot 3D, Sheet Metal, signage, retail, engineering jobs, mechanical design jobs.
Commutable from: Bradford, Leeds, Huddersfield, Halifax, Dewsbury, Harrogate, Wakefield, York, West Yorkshire.
Important information before applying for the role:
By applying for this role you authorise us to add your details to our secure ATS system so that we can contact you via email / phone to provide more information about this / similar roles and industry news.