Junior Creative Artworker / Designerref: 4064 NOJCBAD
- £19K to £23K + Benefits
Our client is an international branding agency that brings global brands to life in any medium across the world. They work with some of the world’s largest brands, turning concepts into reality making sure everything is managed, produced and installed to consistently high standards every time. They’re looking for a Junior Creative Artworker / Designer to join the team soon!
Purpose of the role:
They would like to find someone who is either a Graduate or a Junior level, with a lot of drive and enthusiasm to learn. You will need to be able to use your initiative and have a ‘can do’ attitude in order to support the Creative Design department through the creative process.
The kind of work is editorial, following guidelines to create presentations and corporate assets such as employee handbooks, stationery, brochures etc. They’re in the middle of a new brand positioning so there are many documents and touchpoints that need updating! You will also involve:
- Supporting the Group by creating accurate, client specific print production artwork
- Work on multiple tasks within a project at any one time, sometimes with conflicting and changing deadlines
- Support the Creative Designer with ad hoc client artwork requests
- Maintain brand consistency throughout your work, adhering to Brand Guideline documents at all times
– Required Skills:
The role is less Photoshop / Creative design – although proficiencies in the usual Adobe Creative suite are important – there is definitely more of a focus on InDesign. You will also need:
- A good commercial design knowledge with a keen eye for detail and accuracy
- A great working knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Knowledge of print production and confidence in setting up your documents ready for external print is a bonus
- You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, having the confidence to work with employees at all levels
- You will have a strong interest in design trends and be an enthusiastic individual who is willing to learn new skills
- Meticulous attention to detail, layout and typography in all of your designs
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to stay positive – especially during busy/stressful periods
- Be flexible – you must be able to manage and oversee numerous briefs at any one time whilst adhering to deadlines
- An excellent understanding of working on a Mac platform
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading company with the highest standards and an international client list. Their work is of the highest level and they need someone who wants to grow with them so apply ASAP for the chance of an interview.
Keywords: Creative Artworker, Junior Designer, Creative Designer, Graphic Designer, Junior artworker, Graduate designer, print, digital, graduate design jobs in Yorkshire.
Commutable from: Leeds, Sheffield, Dewsbury, Wakefield, Bradford, Halifax, Huddersfield, Barnsley, West Yorkshire.
Important information before applying for the role:
By applying for this role you authorise us to add your details to our secure ATS system so that we can contact you via email / phone to provide more information about this / similar roles and industry news.