Junior Account Manager – Agency (remote)ref: 4073 KNOASGI
- £23K to £31K DOE
Our client is an award-winning digital marketing agency specialising in Search & Social Media Marketing. For over a decade they have grown the team and built systems that delivers excellence in customer delivery and customer service for clients across a wide range of sectors.
They are looking for a junior account manager with SEO and PPC experience to join their specialist team.
Our Ideal candidate;
You will be someone looking to develop client digital strategies to ensure ROI is delivered for your portfolio of clients. You will be someone looking to grow your client portfolio and love delivering a great service utilising top of class practices covering PPC, SEO, and Creative search.
SEO and PPC
The role will require experience in PPC advertising, Search Engine Optimisation, Outreach Strategy and Social Media, as well as an overall marketing strategy and account development.
You’ll have the full support of the Client Service team, the Associate Client Services Director and the Head of Data in order to achieve these goals.
The role will require you to:
- Strategize and plan search marketing campaigns for your portfolio of clients
- Attend all client meetings within portfolio
- Attend briefing meetings for all new clients relevant to portfolio
- Support own team with service and team related queries
- Oversee KPI targets and ensure targets are met on a monthly basis
- Contribute towards the development and application of our core services (SEO, PPC, Content, Social)
Search Marketing Manager
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to be an outstanding communicator, fully
accountable, wholly positive, effective in your role, and self-aware.
- Excellent knowledge of SEO, PPC, Content and Social best practices and applications
- Leadership, conflict resolution & management with the ability to listen to individual needs and motivate others in the business to succeed
- Ability to strategize and deliver core service ideas to clients and teams as required
- Ability to dive into client accounts and spot issues before they arise
- Excellent attention to detail
- Keen ability to problem solve and find solutions in a timely manner
- Excellent prioritisation, organisation, time and workload management skills
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
- Salary £23,000 to £31,000 DOE
- Epic working space, including bar, gaming areas, (currently covid banned ball pit), and more.
- Free office drinks & snacks
- EAP Scheme
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Discounts and Shopping Rewards
- Weekly Training, conferences, external training
- Monthly Team Lunches
- Social days & nights out
- Unlimited Holiday
- Flexible working
- Profit Share
- Annual Rise
- 6 Monthly Performance and Pay reviews
This role is available as 100% remote working, so being comfortable working from home is essential. You’re welcome to continue work in their large offices in Folkstone too if you live locally!
Keywords: Search manager, search marketing manager, digital account manager, search AM, ppc manager, seo manager, junior search, account manager, online marketing, digital marketing, remote jobs in search.
Commutable from: Folkstone, Sandgate, Dover, Ashford, Aylesham, Bilsington, Dymchurch, Elham, Kent.
Important information before applying for the role:
By applying for this role you authorise us to add your details to our secure ATS system so that we can contact you via email / phone to provide more information about this / similar roles and industry news.