Interior Designer Technicianref: 3039 NSPNG23
- £24,000 - £28,000
Our client is an international brand implementation agency that brings global household brands to life in any environment anywhere in the world. They work with some of the world’s largest companies, turning concepts into reality, making sure everything is managed, produced and installed to consistently high standards every time. They’re looking to add an Interior Design Technician to their ever-busy design team.
This role will provide exposure to prestigious clients and provide a varied and interesting challenge for someone who enjoys being busy and putting their own ideas forward. Brand implementation and corporate identity roll out is a complicated job, they work with businesses to ensure their brand is delivered consistently by expertly providing consultancy, audit and project management, fit-out, signs and wayfinding, graphics, interiors, financing and regular maintenance.
Interior Design Technician
- Create and prepare architect drawings ready for spatial planning.
- Ensure each plan is compliant to DDA and HSE regulations.
- Work closely with Project Managers throughout planning process.
- Assist with amendments that arise following site meetings.
- Occasional onsite and surveys visits.
Interior Design Technician
- Five years’ experience within interior design or similar role.
- Fully Proficient in 2D AutoCAD.
- Basic understanding of Photoshop.
- Strong attention to detail and focus on task completion.
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external clients throughout projects.
- Excellent organisational skills, focused and the ability to multi task and meet deadlines in an ever changing, fast paced environment.
- Understanding of latest building regulations and HSE standards.
- Excellent technical drawing skills.
- Fully proficient in Microsoft packages: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Proficient in InDesign
- Fully proficient in 3D Studio Max, and Revit.
- Proficient in Sketch up.
- Experience in retail, and shop fitting related projects.
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
All their employees work in an environment where they are actively encouraged to maintain and improve their standards, to pursue new ideas and new ways to work. They focus on looking forward and harnessing the energy of those who want to build their career by thinking outside the box.
You will also receive:
- Salary range: £24,000 – £28,000 (depending on experience)
- 28 days’ holiday (inclusive of bank holidays).
- Option of Salary Exchange for pension.
- Able Futures – Mental Health Support Service
- Free onsite parking.
- Kitchen facilities.
- Friendly and welcoming atmosphere.
- Company laptop
- Company mobile phone
Keywords: Interior designer, interior design technician, design technician, Interior design, space planner, 3d designer, 3d studio max, revit, sketch up, technician jobs, interior design jobs.
Commutable from: Bradford, Leeds, Huddersfield, Halifax, Dewsbury, Wakefield, Elland, Sheffield, Barnsley, Manchester, Rochdale, West Yorkshire.
Important information before applying for the role:
By applying for this role you authorise us to add your details to our secure ATS system so that we can contact you via email / phone to provide more information about this / similar roles and industry news.