Inhouse Photographer – E-Commerceref: 3056 OBAUBSF
- West Yorkshire
- £25-35K DOE
Our client is a long standing, well known brand within the interiors industry. They have a strong history within their online retail sector and combine state of the digital marketing with decades of expertise in the interiors business.
They urgently require an experienced Photographer to join their busy marketing team within their factory / inhouse studio based in West Yorkshire.
Our ideal candidate:
You will have excellent photography and preferably some videography experience too with a vast knowledge and understanding of product lighting. You’ll be self-motivated and able to project manage all photography activity as may also have your own lighting and photography equipment.
- Adhere to a monthly calendar for product and lifestyle photo shoots
- Shoot product and lifestyle images on set
- Conduct test and actual shoots with the photoshoot team
- Work closely with Art Director, Marketing Manager, Stylists and Photoshoot Assistant to realise briefs and achieve the brand look
- Work closely with the creative team to test and produce videos and animations
- Assist with optimising and developing brand imager
Photographer and Videographer
- Qualifications and experience in commercial photography and videography
- Ability to work closely with in-house stylist, shoot co-ordinator and creative coordinator
- Experience in relevant photography & editing software
- Experience of room set photography
- Experience of videography and animations
- Experience in interiors / lifestyle photography
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of photographic lighting
- Knowledge of product and lifestyle imagery
- Post processing skills – colour correction, batch processing & Image editing
- Driving license and car
- Portfolio of work
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
Full time (40 hours per week) Permanent Role.
Salary: 25-35k negotiable depending on experience
Gain experience working on E-commerce product and lifestyle photography
Valuable in-house photography experience for a modern, e-commerce business
They provide staff perks such as long service bonus days, product discounts and operate the following schemes:
- Eye care vouchers
- Child care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
Keywords: Digital marketing, Digital Marketing Executive, Digital Executive, seo, ppc, search executive, marketing executive, digital design, email marketing, fashion design, retail, crafts, google, digital jobs in Yorkshire.
Commutable from: Leeds, Keighley, Bradford, Wakefield, Halifax, Dewsbury, Sheffield, Doncaster, West Yorkshire.
Important information before applying for the role:
By applying for this role you authorise us to add your details to our secure ATS system so that we can contact you via email / phone to provide more information about this / similar roles and industry news.