In-house Stylist / Visual Merchandiser – Retailref: 3020 NUISVCR
- £25 to 28K Negotiable depending on experience
Our Client is a global brand in their specialist market and a cherished retailer that is at the onset of large growth due to continued successful results. A British brand and manufacturer that has been a family-owned for over a century, they are based in Skipton and looking for a retail stylist to join the team.
Our Ideal candidate;
You will have a passion and interest in online retail / eCommerce and be involved in every aspect of developing extraordinary creative styling and visual merchandising for their online presence. From the way products look to how new ones are launched, you’ll do all you can to maintain world-class standards throughout.
That means a proven talent for product handling, merchandising and presentation, with a strong creative streak and a keen eye for detail. What’s more, you’ll be resilient, flexible and self-motivated, and know exactly how to inspire, collaborate and influence at all levels.
- Maintain excellent visual merchandising standards by adhering to company guidelines as well as generating ideas on updating the online store.
- Work alongside the Brand Management team to understand and feedback on product selection and requirements for the online store.
- Take the lead on styling and product presentation in a variety of mediums and medias including photography and video.
- Be involved in art direction, interior design sets, studio set up and more.
- Possibly be involved both in front and behind the camera.
Video, animation and photography
- Focused, driven and hardworking individual.
- Maintain a positive and proactive attitude.
- Team player who can grasp new information quickly and use it to execute shoots which inspire and lead the Styling team.
- You will also be flexible and have the ability to think outside the box and bring new ideas to the team, leading by example.
- Passionate about fashion / retail, styling and photography
- Knowledge of art direction is a bonus
- Knowledge of video production
- Good eye for interior design for lifestyle shots
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
Being a part of a large family orientated company means access to great services such as a comprehensive healthcare scheme, pensions and more.
The studio is small but very friendly and the team are looking for someone who can be as passionate about the company as they are.
There is an aim within the business to keep a work life balance, so after hours working is regarded as unusual but does happen when deadlines require it.
Keywords: Stylist, Photography, styling, art direction, video, online merchandise, digital content, inhouse stylist, product, editorial, fashion, e-commerce, advertising, retail.
Commutable from: Leeds, York, Skipton, Harrogate, Bradford, Wakefield, Dewsbury, Huddersfield, Halifax, Brighouse, Barnsley, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire.
Important information before applying for the role:
By applying for this role you authorise us to add your details to our secure ATS system so that we can contact you via email / phone to provide more information about this / similar roles and industry news.