Head of eCommerce – Inhouse Sheffieldref: 3061 NOJGASHT
- £35,000 – £55,000 (DOE)
Our client is a £multimillion B2C Home Improvements retailer based in the East of Sheffield. With a newly created role to lead a new proposition for this medium sized company, this will be the start of a very exciting journey as the head of their new eCommerce operations.
Head of eCommerce
Our Ideal candidate;
The role will suit someone ambitious, driven and passionate about online. You will be a natural go-getter with a strong understanding of all digital marketing, website merchandising and other eCommerce functions.
Head of eCommerce
Your primary responsibility will be driving online sales and traffic growth whilst managing a digital marketing budget, delivering on KPIs and eventually growing the Ecommerce team.
They’re looking for a commercially astute individual to drive trading as well as improve customer online experience. The role will include:
- Driving sales and margin on the website through careful analysis of historical and live KPIs.
- Driving traffic, conversion and ROI across all digital channels
- Building and growing a customer database to target via email, SMS, social, Google, post.
- Creating and managing promotions
- Working with their Ecommerce web team to drive improvements
- E-commerce reporting on sales and KPIs
- Management of digital marketing budget
- Growing a small team long term
- Strong experience working in a commercial Ecommerce Marketing role
- Deep understanding of digital marketing and demonstrating ROI on campaigns
- Experience managing advertising budgets
- Experience with Ecommerce platforms
- Advanced Excel skills, advanced understanding of Google Analytics
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
This is a unique opportunity to join the business at the heart of its growth strategy to start a new initiative and play a pivotal role in the company.
Keywords: ecommerce manager, e-commerce manager, digital marketing manager, performance manager, ecommerce, online retail, digital marketing jobs.
Commutable from: Sheffield, Leeds, Huddersfield, Halifax, Dewsbury, Wakefield, Elland, Barnsley, Doncaster, South Yorkshire.
Important information before applying for the role:
By applying for this role you authorise us to add your details to our secure ATS system so that we can contact you via email / phone to provide more information about this / similar roles and industry news.