Graphic Designer & Concept Visualiserref: 4069 HOINSEP
- Negotiable on Experience
Our client is the UK’s leading supplier of products and furniture for hire to various sectors for all kinds of occasions. They are an award-winning design and production studio, producing exciting sculptural builds and installations. They create unmatched themed immersive environments for parties, events, retail and commercial. They design and build their own products for all these sectors, sometimes for hire and sometimes to sell. They work with some of the UK’s biggest brands on very varied work. This is an opportunity to be part of something where every day is different.
They have an extensive range of production facilities including CNC machines, 3-D scanning & milling as well as a design & print studio.
Based at their Head Offices in North Yorkshire, this is an amazing opportunity for a talented creative designer to join a unique design department. The role is fast-paced, challenging and rewarding, with no two days ever being the same.
Our Ideal Candidate;
They’re looking for a self-starter, someone ready to get their teeth into a unique designer role. You will be excited, talented and passionate about what they do. You love graphic design, regardless of whether its for print or digital. You love to draw and enjoy creating beautiful visuals, sometimes highly detailed but also quick sketches. The perfect candidate already has a strong experience in graphic design with well placed confidence with a strong and wide portfolio.
- A lead member of the customisation team. Processing work as the initial point of call, taking ownership throughout the process up to client delivery.
- Creating presentations to pitch for jobs.
- Client graphic design service, floorplan templates and icon creation.
- Creation of themed graphic designs for company products.
- Creation of concept visuals in various styles using Procreate or Adobe Sketch.
- Taking lead on illustration-based projects.
- Editing of product photography for the website.
- Producing graphics for the company website and digital campaign assets.
- Designing brochures, adverts, signage.
- Collaborating with the marketing team to assist on their work.
Product and Graphic Designer
- At least 2 years’ experience in a relative industry.
- Excellent graphic design skills (creative flair, strong typography skills, understanding of layout coupled with technical competence).
- Extensive knowledge of the Adobe creative suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch.
- Skills in Sketchup or other 3D software is advantageous.
- Skilled in digital sketching and painting to create visualisations.
- Effectively project manage assigned work effectively and independently, working to imparted priority and deadlines.
- You must be able to work independently to a design brief, cope with pressure and deliver to deadlines.
- You must have a great imagination and be able to revolve your designs around a set theme.
- Excellent attention to detail and obvious talent with strong visual presentation skills.
- You must be friendly, approachable, and work well in a team.
- Great communication skills are essential, you must be able to receive and effectively implement feedback.
- You should be willing to learn new skills when necessary and share existing skills with others.
- You must have good organisational skills, be able to follow filing procedures and work to set procedures using supplied applications.
Based at their Head Ofﬁce / Production Site at Thorp Arch Industrial Estate in Wetherby.
Usual hours of work 9.00am – 5.30pm, Mon-Fri
Contract Type: Permanent, 40hrs + OT, 22 days holiday + bank holidays, pension.
Include your salary expectations with application.
Keywords: graphic designer, product designer, hybrid designer, creative designer, solidworks, sketchup, sketch-up, sketch up, 3d, cad, prop design, events design, Adobe, Photoshop, Illustrator, Product design jobs, creative design jobs in yorkshire.
Commutable from: Bradford, Leeds, York, Harrogate, Skipton, Wetherby, Wakefield, North Yorkshire, West Yorkshire.
Important information before applying for the role:
By applying for this role you authorise us to add your details to our secure ATS system so that we can contact you via email / phone to provide more information about this / similar roles and industry news.