Front End Developer – Creative Agencyref: 4002 NO7B9VW1
- £28K to 30K depending on experience
Part of a large and successful international group, this agency has an award-winning team consisting of more than 60 creative specialists split across London and Leeds. They set themselves aside from any other creative agency, delivering fresh results and exceeding client objectives again and again.
Front End Developer
Our Ideal candidate;
Want to be part of a marketing agency which leads the industry in never been done before strategies? Are you confident in the creation and implementation of digital ideas as well as working and collaborating in an integrated marketing agency? They’re looking for a Front End Developer with a shared passion of the industry to join their talented team based in Central Leeds.
Front End Web Developer
As a FED you will be required to build websites for their extensive retail client list. Major responsibilities include:
- Building responsive websites and web applications
- Maintaining and improving existing websites and web applications
- Optimizing websites and applications for maximum speed
- Ensuring high quality graphic standards, brand consistency and attention to detail
- Understanding of, and ability to apply, core SEO principles to a website
- Familiarity with browser testing, unit testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Working with the wider team (especially the Client service and Creative teams) as well as third party suppliers such as specialist developers and software providers.
- Experience building responsive websites.
- Familiarity with Twitter Bootstrap.
- Basic PHP.
- Working knowledge of WordPress or Joomla.
- A good understanding of Illustrator/Photoshop.
- Experience and willingness to work as part of a digital team and a wider integrated business.
They’re a fast-paced, exhilarating and driven business – so organisation and excellent team working-skills are necessary.
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
Being a part of a larger group means access to great services such as a comprehensive healthcare scheme, pensions and more.
The studio has a lively atmosphere and the team are regularly involved in both charity fundraising events and social events.
Keywords: Web developer, design agency, digital agency, creative agency, front end developer, FED, front end web developer, front-end developer, developer jobs in Leeds, development roles in West Yorkshire.
Commutable from: Leeds, York, Harrogate, Bradford, Wakefield, Dewsbury, Wetherby, Knaresborough, Castleford, Sheffield, Huddersfield, Barnsley, West Yorkshire
Important information before applying for the role:
By applying for this role you authorise us to add your details to our secure ATS system so that we can contact you via email / phone to provide more information about this / similar roles and industry news.