eCommerce Strategist – Fashion / Lifestyleref: 4038 LBASTKS
- £26 to 28K + benefits
Our client is a highly creative digital agency with an expert team of Shopify developers, strategists and creatives. They work hard to deliver best-in-class results whilst having a laugh and working as part of a tight knit crew. They value great design, clever coding and creative solutions.
They have a portfolio of renowned, Fashion / Lifestyle clients and are looking for an eCommerce specialist to join the team asap!
They are looking for an Account Manager (you may have worked as an eCommerce Strategist, Growth Manager, Digital Project Manager) who has experience working in eCommerce, Tech or SaaS companies.
Providing a faultless customer experience for clients and managing an internal crew of developers and creatives, you will take sole responsibility for several clients from their fresh and exciting portfolio of up and coming clients.
You can think strategically, create growth roadmaps, proactively plan accordingly and identify new areas of opportunity.
Digital Project Manager
- Lead a crew of developers and creatives
- Scoping work, estimating, planning workload for the crew
- Capacity planning to ensure crew meet billing target and client work can be delivered to deadline
- Provide an expectational service for all clients
- Client communications – weekly calls, written updates
- Client continual improvement
- Create and develop growth roadmaps
- Ability to think both short and long term, developing strategic improvements for our clients
- Identify and pitch new opportunities
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple client accounts, manage responsibilities and deliver clear reporting and updates
- Ability to work to budget and in scope
- Identify and solve any areas of scope creep
You are proactive, resourceful, reliable, supportive and an excellent communicator.
You have a genuine interest in ecommerce and digital and at least 2 years of experience as an Account Manager, Project Manager, Strategist (or similar) in ecommerce, digital or tech.
Experience with Shopify or knowledge of the platform will be considered extremely beneficial, as will knowledge of Project Management Tools (such as Jira, Basecamp, etc).
You should also have working knowledge of industry trends, user experience and best practices.
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
This is an amazing opportunity offering huge growth potential within a very modern, lifestyle orientated agency. Benefits include 30 days holiday (+ bank holidays), flexi-time, remote working, paid-for upskilling and a guaranteed work / life balance.
They have many trendy London based clients within the lifestyle and fashion retail sectors so be prepared for the opportunity to travel South and make sure you’re diary is open for London Fashion week!
Keywords: eCommerce manager, eCommerce Consultant, digital agency, creative agency, ecommerce, e-Commerce, growth manager, project manager, consultancy, strategy, fashion, retail, digital jobs in Leeds, eCommerce roles in North Yorkshire.
Commutable from: Leeds, York, Harrogate, Hull, Wakefield, Dewsbury, Wetherby, Knaresborough, Castleford, Sheffield, Huddersfield, Barnsley, North Yorkshire
Important information before applying for the role:
By applying for this role you authorise us to add your details to our secure ATS system so that we can contact you via email / phone to provide more information about this / similar roles and industry news.