eCommerce Manager – Leedsref: 3034 NOSBSGW2
- £25,000 – £30,000
Our client is a market leader in the defence / protection sector servicing thousands of individuals and businesses worldwide. They manufacture their products in England, the United States, and Europe to provide their clients with complete protective solutions. Whether a multi-national security or shipping firm or an individual in the military, tactical or protection sector, they are the go-to brand for protective gear and urgently require an eCommerce Manager to join the team!
Our Ideal candidate;
You’ll be an experienced eCommerce manager used to driving online sales and traffic growth while managing a digital marketing budget and a small team. You will have a good understanding of digital marketing, website merchandising, CRO and more. They’re looking for a commercial person to drive online business as well as improve their customer’s online experience.
- Driving sales and margin on the website through careful analysis of historical and live KPIs.
- Driving traffic, conversion and ROI across all digital acquisition channels
- Building and growing a customer database for digital marketing such as emails
- Website Improvements/changes
- eBay/Amazon management
- Fully responsible for online P&L
- SEO / PPC
- Management of digital marketing budget
- Social Media
- Experience working in a commercial eCommerce or Digital Marketing role
- Good understanding of digital marketing
- Experience managing advertising budgets
- Experience with Ecommerce platforms
- Good Excel skills, advanced understanding of Google Analytics
- Fluent spoken and written English.
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
They are looking for someone who is ready to advance their career within a world renowned company that has some amazing products to work on.
The company has a great, long term view for all of their people and constantly provide support, development and progression.
Keywords: ecommerce manager, e-commerce manager, digital marketing manager, performance manager, ecommerce, online retail, digital marketing jobs.
Commutable from: Bradford, Leeds, Huddersfield, Halifax, Dewsbury, Wakefield, Elland, Sheffield, Barnsley, Doncaster, York, Harrogate, West Yorkshire.
Important information before applying for the role:
By applying for this role you authorise us to add your details to our secure ATS system so that we can contact you via email / phone to provide more information about this / similar roles and industry news.