E-Commerce Manager / Front End Developerref: 4014 NOSGO9W
- £25,000 – £35,000 (DOE)
Our client is a renowned, award winning supplier of houseware and catering
products with purpose-built offices / warehousing in Chesterfield. Dedicated to new product development and innovation, they specialise in premium stainless steel products and have over 70 years of experience in developing new brands and ranges of well loved products.
They urgently require an E-Commerce Manager with good development knowledge to join their marketing team.
Your role will be responsible for the management of their portfolio of products and brands covering the following functions:
Website Management – keeping the website fully up-to date with all new products and as well as activities for the full portfolio.
Online Sales – responsible for creating sustainable sales strategies for each brand. You will be involved in planning of a variety of brands whilst ensuring stock turnover & profitability.
Digital and Marketing – work closely with PPC and SEO teams to ensure product visibility is maximized giving the best opportunity to secure sales whilst monitoring costings.
Front End Development – looking after the website by making small tweaks to the front end if required.
- Responsible for digital merchandising and marketing of the website, ensuring all products are added & maintained on a regular basis.
- Creating bespoke offers/promotions and identifying new potential sales avenues via a variety of digital channels.
- Work with PPC and SEO to ensure optimization of digital marketing channels
- Working with design and marketing team for their large product range to maximise website usability, interface and journey
- Maintaining the CMS and making any tweaks to the front end as required.
- Experience working in a commercial eCommerce role
- Good understanding of digital marketing
- Experience managing advertising budgets
- Experience with Ecommerce platforms
- Good HTML CSS skills along with any other development languages.
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
There is lots of scope for progression, with a clear path to promotion along with plenty of scope for personal growth. This job will allow you to work on high quality products, innovation and achieve job satisfaction.
They are looking for someone who is ready to advance their career within an exciting, company that has some amazing brands and to work on.
They have just moved into state of the art new offices in Chesterfield, close to the south of Sheffield. Their premises have been recently refurbished and feature inspiring décor and fun recreational facilities including games consoles and pool tables.
You must be able to drive as there is no public transport nearby.
Keywords: ecommerce manager, e-commerce manager, developer, FED digital marketing manager, performance manager, ecommerce, online retail, digital marketing jobs.
Commutable from: Sheffield, Chesterfield, Barnsley, Worksop, Mansfield, South Yorkshire.
Important information before applying for the role:
By applying for this role you authorise us to add your details to our secure ATS system so that we can contact you via email / phone to provide more information about this / similar roles and industry news.