Digital Project Manager – eCommerceref: 4039 LBASTKS
- £25-30K Negotiable
Our client is a highly creative digital agency with an expert team of Shopify developers, strategists and creatives. They work hard to deliver best-in-class results whilst having a laugh and working as part of a tight knit crew. They value great design, clever coding and creative solutions.
They have a portfolio of renowned, Fashion / Lifestyle clients and are looking for Digital Project Manager to join the team asap!
They are looking for a dedicated Digital Project Manager, who has experience working in eCommerce, Tech or SaaS companies.
You will oversee projects from initial discovery to lift off – ensuring clients receive an impeccable experience throughout – while also managing an internal crew of developers and creatives. You will take sole responsibility for several clients from their expanding portfolio.
Digital Project Manager
- Take an action-oriented approach to managing projects
- Lead scoping and planning sessions for both internal and external stakeholders
- Overseeing projects from discovery to launch, ensuring clients experience a faultless service throughout
- Ensure meticulous planning of all projects, mitigating risks and avoiding scope creep
- Work towards departmental and individual KPIs such as ensuring projects are delivered within scope
- Lead your Crew – organise workload, manage resource planning and report back to General Manager
- Be the main point of contact for clients, and manage communication channels between internal and external parties
- Track and report against project schedules
- Managing multiple projects and clients simultaneously, ensuring all deadlines are met and project requirements are delivered to a high standard
You should be reliable, resourceful, accountable, have a can-do attitude and be a self-starter. Have a keen interest in ecommerce and a genuine passion to pursue a career within this sector.
- 1-2 years (minimum) experience working as a Project Manager
- Experience using project management and cloud based tools (for example Jira, Basecamp, Google Drive, Notion etc)
- Experience working within a eCommerce, digital agency or SaaS environment
- Shopify experience
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
This is an amazing opportunity offering huge growth potential within a very modern, lifestyle orientated agency. Benefits include 30 days holiday (+ bank holidays) to pursue hobbies / travelling, flexi-time, remote working, paid-for upskilling and a guaranteed work / life balance.
They have many trendy London based clients within the lifestyle / fashion retail sectors, are a relaxed, young team who value flexibility and happiness at work as well as giving everyone the opportunity to attend industry events.
Keywords: project manager, digital project manager, PM, digital PM, digital agency, creative agency, ecommerce, e-Commerce, digital manager, planning manager, fashion, retail, digital jobs in Leeds, eCommerce roles in North Yorkshire.
Commutable from: Leeds, York, Harrogate, Hull, Wakefield, Dewsbury, Wetherby, Knaresborough, Castleford, Sheffield, Huddersfield, Barnsley, North Yorkshire
Important information before applying for the role:
By applying for this role you authorise us to add your details to our secure ATS system so that we can contact you via email / phone to provide more information about this / similar roles and industry news.