Digital Project Manager – Digital Agencyref: 2083 IUQSOC
- £28 to £35K + Bonus + Benefits - Negotiable on experience
Our client is an award-winning digital agency based in Sheffield. Now with a decade of experience, they deliver cutting-edge digital campaigns and websites to clients ranging from small SME’s to national blue-chips.
Due to the company growing rapidly year on year they are now looking for a Commercial Project Manager to join the web team ASAP.
Web Project Manager
Our Ideal candidate;
You will have strong experience with the web (preferably from an agency background or where multiple projects are handled), be a sharp and creative thinking individual who is passionate about web solutions and digital marketing as well as good commercial nous.
Digital Project Manager
You will work directly with clients and the internal/external teams to deliver bespoke web based solutions from project commencement to customer sign-off.
Part of your role will also be involvement with the sales process, driving growth through tenders and supporting sales of digital solutions.
Your role will involve:
- Sales: Attend meetings with potential Clients to determine technical and business requirements and discuss commercially viable, bespoke technical solutions which may include proof of concept. Take part in the tendering process for large scale web opportunities.
- Project Delivery: Fully scope out technical solutions and work closely with customers to implement customer projects. Establish success criteria and act as the point of contact for the customer for all technical issues and technical deliverables during the integration. Concurrently manage multiple projects.
- Relationship Management: maintain an ongoing relationship with the client to manage expectations, queries, changes in spec etc. Commercial awareness and ability to identify growth opportunities within the existing client base.
- Team Development: Working with existing team members, identify areas of improvement that help scale the team, implement best practices, and improve company methodology to deliver high quality web solutions.
- Reporting – Provide accurate and timely monthly information to include – activity reports, project forecasts, KPI’s
Commercial Project Manager
- Strong of web and project management experience;
- Experience of working within an agency environment or similar;
- Experience as a Project Manager or Technical Architect.
- Project Management skills and experience of working with agile and waterfall methodologies
- Excellent client, development and technical skills, expertise with various web publishing environments and architectures, and documentation experience.
- Action oriented, capable of independently solving complex technical problems; able to communicate clearly and effectively to both technical and business audiences
- Gravitas to hold and direct internal and external meetings;
- Experience of building and motivating teams;
- Knowledge of online marketing and other digital marketing channels;
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
Competitive salary with extensive bonus opportunities.
Established company background with renowned client list.
Lots of scope for progression with plenty of opportunity for personal growth so apply now if it sounds of interest!
Keywords: Web design, web build, Digital project manager, commercial project manager, agency project manager, PM, technical architect, Agile technologies, project delivery, digital agency, South Yorkshire, Yorkshire jobs.
Commutable from: Leeds, Barnsley, Sheffield, Wakefield, Dewsbury, Rotherham, Chesterfield, West Yorkshire, South Yorkshire.
Important information before applying for the role:
By applying for this role you authorise us to add your details to our secure ATS system so that we can contact you via email / phone to provide more information about this / similar roles and industry news.