Digital Project Manager – Creative Agencyref: 4003 NO7B9VW1
- £25K to 35K depending on experience
Part of a large and successful international group, this agency has an award-winning team based in London and Leeds. They set themselves aside from any other creative agency, delivering fresh results and exceeding client objectives again and again.
Our Ideal candidate;
If you want to be part of a large, highly successful creative agency that leads the industry in pioneering strategies then this could be the role for you. They’re looking for someone that enjoys the establishment and implementation of digital ideas and loves collaborating with like-minded enthusiasts. You will be an experience digital Project Manager with a shared passion of the industry and be able to commute to their head office in Central Leeds.
Digital Project Manager
You will be responsible for managing and delivering digital projects in the business, typically the design, build, management and updating of websites; microsites design and build; and email marketing campaigns.
- Facilitate the delivering of high-quality digital projects on time, on budget and to the agreed specification
- Ensuring that all digital work is delivered to the highest of standards and is thoroughly checked/tested through all stages of the process.
- Allocation and management of time and projects across the digital team ensuring that the right person is doing to right job at the right time
- Ensuring that each member of the digital team is fully aware of what they need to do and deliver on a day to day basis
- Ensuring that internal stakeholders are regularly communicated with and updated on the progress of digital projects
- Working with the digital team and wider business to ensure that the digital processes are fit for purpose – from design right through to testing and go-live
- Developing and maintaining strong internal relationships
Online Project Manager
Previous experience in project management, with the passion for delivery and a new challenge is essential as well as:
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to cope under pressure and work to tight deadlines
- Experience in completing tasks to the brief
- Proven ability of managing digital projects and dealing effectively with colleagues
- Commitment to meeting deadlines and going the extra mile
- Can do attitude – solving problems is second nature
- Attention to detail – we live or die by the quality of our work, so a no-compromise attitude to the outputs of the digital team is a critical part of this role
- Team player
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
Being a part of a larger group means access to great services such as a comprehensive healthcare scheme, pensions and more.
The head office has a lively atmosphere and the team are regularly involved in both charity fundraising events and social events.
Keywords: digital project manager, design agency, digital agency, creative agency, digital PM, PM, web development, website builds, Joomla, WordPress, project manager jobs in Leeds, PM roles in West Yorkshire.
Commutable from: Leeds, York, Harrogate, Bradford, Wakefield, Dewsbury, Wetherby, Knaresborough, Castleford, Sheffield, Huddersfield, Barnsley, West Yorkshire
Important information before applying for the role:
By applying for this role you authorise us to add your details to our secure ATS system so that we can contact you via email / phone to provide more information about this / similar roles and industry news.