Digital Marketing Manager – Agencyref: 3056 JASOBSM
- £24-30K DOE
This company is a growing marketing agency based in Wakefield that has a strong client base within the retail, construction and property sector. They specialise in all aspects of marketing including digital and direct marketing and urgently require a Marketing Manager to join their growing team.
Our ideal candidate:
Being part of a small but growing company, you will be responsible for developing client relationships, marketing plans and new business opportunities for their digital and direct marketing accounts. You will need to be a great communicator, have extensive marketing knowledge and be passionate about the marketing sector.
DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
Being the in-house go to person for all marketing requirements, whilst managing their existing clients, you have responsibility for:
- SEO and PPC campaigns
- Full marketing offerings for clients including data, email marketing, social, direct mail
- Growing client accounts
- Developing their existing customer base
- Managing junior team members
- Working and coordinating with external providers
- 2+ years experience in marketing
- Experience in sales and client acquisition
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Strong customer service skills – customer focus.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Good analytical skills.
- CIM or AdWords qualifications (not a requirement).
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
- Competitive salary with commission opportunities and the opportunity to progress.
- Established company background with traditional background and family environment.
- Company pension
- Free on-site parking
- An office 27” Mac with a second screen
This is a full time position working Monday to Friday, 9-5pm with a 30 minute lunch break each day.
The salary for the role will be between £24,000.00 to £30,000.00 per year depending on experience.
Keywords: Digital marketing, Digital Marketing Manager, Digital Manager, seo, ppc, direct marketing, marketing manager, direct mail, email marketing, design, construction, property, google, digital jobs in Yorkshire.
Commutable from: Leeds, Wakefield, Bradford, Dewsbury, Halifax, Hudderfield, Barnsley, Sheffield, Doncaster, Castleford, West Yorkshire.
Important information before applying for the role:
By applying for this role you authorise us to add your details to our secure ATS system so that we can contact you via email / phone to provide more information about this / similar roles and industry news.