Digital Marketing Executive – Sheffield Agencyref: 3032 NCSURNVC3
- £21,000 – £23,000
Our client is a fully integrated International Digital Marketing Agency with a new and exciting venture in the centre of Sheffield where they are building a digital delivery team. Working with a variety of clients in a multitude of industries, there’s never a dull moment and a fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Digital Marketing Executive to join them in this period of huge growth.
Digital Marketing Executive
Our Ideal candidate;
As an agency, they specialise in growth marketing so are on the lookout for individuals who have experience in SEO, PPC and/or Paid Social Ads. They’re looking for a candidate with a strong background in managing strategies for clients using a natural approach using onsite and offsite SEO techniques.
You will have the technical know-how of leading both SEO & Paid Media strategies from the initial pitch process to the research and implementation phases with a proven track record of success.
They’re looking for a new team member who is passionate about organic search, running super powered Paid Media campaigns whilst also being happy to share knowledge within the team in order to help them deliver even better results for their customers.
SEO, PPC and Paid Social
- Keyword Research, keyword mapping, competitor analysis
- Undertaking website migrations
- Producing solutions to content SEO Issues
- Analysing Google Analytics for new opportunities/problems for clients
- Understand Search Engine algorithms and provide feedback to customers in a clear and understandable way
- Share knowledge and new developments within the world of SEO
- Paid Social Implementation on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter & Instagram
- Keyword Research, keyword mapping and competitor analysis
- Campaign builds and expansion of clients’ Adwords / Bing Accounts
- Paid Media Audits on clients campaigns
- Share knowledge and new developments within the world of Paid Media
SEO and Paid Media
As part of your digital magic, you’ll need to have knowledge within the following areas;
- Strong background with link earning
- Strong background in content optimisation for SEO
- Understanding of Technical SEO
- Excellent knowledge of SEO best practice
- Strong knowledge of Digital Marketing
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experience in using SEO tools such as Screaming Frog, Moz, SEM Rush
- Excellent written English
- Excellent knowledge of Google Adwords
- Strong background in developing effective and measurable paid social campaigns and strategies
- Strong background in developing effective and measurable Adwords and Bing campaigns ( Search / Display / Remarketing / Shopping / RLSA)
- Strong understanding of bid management platforms
- Ability to map out campaign structures and forecast data for customers
- Experienced in delivering effective keyword research
- Experience in landing page optimisation and recommendations (a/b testing)
- Excellent knowledge of PPC best practice
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and Google Sheets
Desirable but not required;
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Adwords Certification
- Analytics Certification
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
They have also just launched an office in the centre of Barcelona so If you are interested in working within a growing team and having amazing career prospects, then this role could be a perfect role for you!
They want the best people on board and offer the following perks to keep the team happy & productive.
- Access to Perkbox
- Attend digital events across the UK
- 1 Hour lunch + 1 Hour professional development time each day for whatever you choose to do
- Your own MacBook
- Visits to Barcelona office every now and again – Just to top up your tan and collaborate with the team
- Performance-based salary reviews
- Revenue and client success generated will be reviewed on a quarterly basis.
They are looking for someone who is ready to advance their career within a highly creative, technically strong company that has some amazing brands and sites to work on.
The company has a great, long term view for all of their people and constantly provide support, development and progression.
Keywords: paid search, ppc, paid social, SEO, digital marketing, google search, content, search vacancies, search jobs.
Commutable from: Bradford, Leeds, Huddersfield, Halifax, Dewsbury, Wakefield, Elland, Sheffield, Barnsley, Doncaster, Chesterfield, South Yorkshire.
Important information before applying for the role:
By applying for this role you authorise us to add your details to our secure ATS system so that we can contact you via email / phone to provide more information about this / similar roles and industry news.