Digital Developer – Integrated Agencyref: 2090 NVOSDE9
Our client is a top tier agency with offices based in Leeds and London. Renownded for their work with defining brands and producing highly effective campaigns across a range of media, they specialise in all things creative from digital through to film. Due to a period of growth they are looking for a talented Digital Developer (WordPress, HTML/CSS/PHP/MySQL) to join their team.
Our Ideal candidate;
You will be on top of the latest digital trends and have a keen eye for detail. As part of the digital team, you will be sat within the digital department and reporting into the Head of Digital. You’ll have experience of working on multiple projects in a fast paced agency environment and have a portfolio demonstrating responsive sites that you have worked on.
You’ll be working closely with the digital design and development teams working on some great projects such as the re-branding of a town, destination or housing scheme.
The role will involve working on digital projects, some integrated design and advertising campaigns. You will be writing well-designed code, building digital assets, integrating elements and more!
- Design and build professional responsive WordPress websites
- Provide support for on-going maintenance of existing and new websites
- Build HTML emails
- Knowledge of WordPress development and building custom themes
- Good skills in PHP and SQL coding
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Understanding of cross-browser/cross-platform development
- Understanding of use of frameworks such as bootstrap, foundation
- Comfortable with debugging tools like firebug, chrome inspector
- Understanding of web usability, web accessibility standards, web 2.0 technologies and design principles.
- Understanding of GIT
- Highly motivated, passionate and ambitious
Beneficial skills (not mandatory):
- Knowledge of Linux and Apache
- Understanding of react JS
- Proficiency on Mac using the Adobe Creative Suite
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
They offer an amazing opportunity to earn a great salary and to work on a range of well known clients from day one. They are a major player who are very passionate about what they do.
As part of an established and growing team you’ll get your chance to play an important role with plenty of responsibility and most importantly lots of opportunity to progress.
Commutable from: Harrogate, Leeds, Bradford, York, Wakefield, Huddersfield, Dewsbury, Barnsley, Sheffield, West Yorkshire.
Important information before applying for the role:
By applying for this role, you authorise us to add your details to our secure ATS system so that we can contact you via email / phone to provide more information about this / similar roles and industry news.