Digital Designer – Creative Retail Agencyref: 3081 NO7B9VW1
- £25- 30K depending on experience
Part of a large and successful international group, this agency has an award-winning team consisting of more than 50 creative specialists split across London and Leeds. They set themselves aside from any other creative agency, delivering fresh results and exceeding client objectives again and again.
Our Ideal candidate;
Want to be part of a marketing agency which leads the industry in never been done strategies? Are you confident in the creation and implementation of digital strategies, ideas and projects as well as working and collaborating in an integrated marketing agency? They’re looking for a Digital Designer to join their team and be based in their Central Leeds office.
Reporting to the Head of Digital, you will be responsible for the design and user experience across websites, microsites, social media, email, online tools and digital advertising. Major Responsibilities will include:
- Create high quality digital designs for a wide range of retail centres throughout the UK
- Be able to create digital designs for pitch documents, internal comms and any other documents required by the business
- Work with account colleagues to understand a brief and create engaging, integrated digital solutions that connect with customers
- Be pro-active, personable and a team player with the confidence to inspire and support colleagues throughout the team
- Ability to generate digital concepts and explain the thinking behind your ideas
- Be fully aware of time constraints with the ability to manage multiple projects and consistently meet deadlines.
- Become a respected digital design expert and a go-to person for colleagues throughout the business
- Happy to present work and liaise with design and marketing colleagues on a daily basis
- Working with the the Senior Management, Strategy and Creative teams as well as third party suppliers such specialist developers and software providers.
- 2-3 years experience in a creative role in either in-house or in a digital agency
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Good understanding of HTML
- Excellent understanding of digital specs across web & social
- Adaptable attitude with ability to adjust according to feedback
- Experience working across multiple projects and on deadline
- Experience with email marketing platform(s) preferred
- A varied and proven portfolio is essential
They’re a fast-paced, exhilarating and driven business – so organisation and excellent team working-skills are necessary, as well as:
- Good, professional communication skills
- The ability to cope under pressure and work to tight deadlines
- Experience in completing tasks to the brief
- Commitment to meeting deadlines and going the extra mile
- Can do attitude – solving problems is second nature
- Attention to detail – they live or die by the quality of their work, so a no-compromise attitude to the outputs of the digital team is a critical part of this role
- Team player and influencer– both within Digital and the rest of the company
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
Being a part of a larger group means access to great services such as a comprehensive healthcare scheme, pensions and more.
The studio has a lively atmosphere and the team are regularly involved in both charity fundraising events and social events.
There is an aim within the business to keep a work life balance, so after hours working is regarded as unusual but does happen when deadlines require it.
Apply now or get in touch if you need more information!
Keywords: retail, design agency, integrated agency, creative agency, brand design, fashion, digital designer, web designer, UI, UX, design jobs in Leeds, UI roles in West Yorkshire.
Commutable from: Leeds, York, Harrogate, Bradford, Wakefield, Dewsbury, Wetherby, Knaresborough, Castleford., West Yorkshire
Important information before applying for the role:
By applying for this role you authorise us to add your details to our secure ATS system so that we can contact you via email / phone to provide more information about this / similar roles and industry news.