Digital Account Manager – Digital Agencyref: 4076 NAJIBSV1
- £35 to £45K (depending on experience)
Our client is a renowned digital agency based in the Centre of Leeds. They deliver a wide range of integrated SEO services to ambitious SMEs, enterprise level eCommerce operations, blue-chips and FTSE 250 listed companies. Their expertise spans across several sectors including travel, ecommerce, igaming, property and finance.
They have a relentless commitment to creativity, a complete focus on the commercial goals of clients and the delivery of data-driven strategies that differentiates them, wins awards and secures the profitable results they achieve for the national and international brands that they are proud to work with.
Due to continued growth they are looking to add multiple positions to their passionate teams.
Digital Account Manager
Our Ideal candidate;
For this position, you will need to have an in-depth understanding of how digital marketing can help their clients achieve their business goals. You should be methodical and have excellent client-management skills. As a Digital Account Manager, you should also use your communication skills to collaborate effectively with various clients with a range of digital marketing knowledge.
Ultimately, you should be able to facilitate the management of their client deliverables within quality, time and budget requirements and be responsible for ensuring the client receives the agreed deliverables within the framework outlined in the associated contracts.
Digital Account Manager
As a Digital Account Manager, you will act as the link between their key clients and internal delivery teams, responsible for the day-to-day management of various digital projects, including content marketing campaigns and the delivery of technical SEO and paid advertising campaigns.
For this role you will:
- act as a “Client Advocate”, assessing and reviewing the quality of all work undertaken and delivered by the agency.
- apply a strategic approach to all client work, ensuring that all projects/contracts have clear and commercial KPIs, agreed by clients.
- develop a strong understanding of the products, competition, industry, marketing goals and commercial objectives of each client.
- oversee processes within the client services function designed to improve client retention, accountability and the facilitation of upsells/renewals.
- support channel leads (SEO/Digital PR and Paid media leads) as they undertake regular reporting duties, and taking responsibility for monthly, quarterly and ad hoc reporting and analysis for clients.
- support all members of the delivery team with client liaison and support with client relationships where required.
- ensure reports are delivered effectively to clients in a timely manner and to agreed standards.
- oversee monthly client reports – providing a sound and cohesive commercial understanding both internally and externally.
- lead regular performance review sessions for client projects/contracts.
- lead client renewal meetings and develop a client traffic light system to keep channel leads aware of renewal schedules/risks.
- be responsible for ensuring client retainers/renewals process is clearly understood and adhered to.
Digital Account Manager
- Experience of being a digital account manager within an inhouse company or agency.
- Experience with SEO / PPC / Search, Google Analytics and Google Search Console are all desirable.
- Experience of content marketing campaigns and paid advertising campaigns is desirable.
- Excellent client-management skills.
- Great time management skills.
- Excellent communicator.
- An interest in organic search is desired – they’re a passionate bunch of SEOs and are keen for all to be involved in their discussions, experiments and theorising!
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
Salary will depend on experience. Benefits include working with top clients, company bonus scheme, free health care, waterside offices, free fresh fruit /drinks / snacks / cinema tickets, flexible working and much more.
During the Covid19 restrictions we are 100% remote working.
Keywords: Digital Account Manager, SEO, digital manager, seo manager, digital marketing, campaigns manager, Search Engine Optimisation, Google, marketing, digital agency, seo jobs in Leeds.
Commutable from: Halifax, Brighhouse, Leeds, Bradford, Harrogate, York, Barnsley, Sheffield, Wakefield, Dewsbury, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire.
Important information before applying for the role:
By applying for this role you authorise us to add your details to our secure ATS system so that we can contact you via email / phone to provide more information about this / similar roles and industry news.