Creative Technologist – Creative Retail Agencyref: 3079 NO7B9VW1
- £35-40K depending on experience
Part of a large and successful international group, this agency has an award-winning team consisting of more than 50 creative specialists split across London and Leeds. They set themselves aside from any other creative agency, delivering fresh results and exceeding client objectives again and again.
Our Ideal candidate;
Want to be part of a marketing agency which leads the industry in never been done strategies? Are you confident in the creation and implementation of digital strategies, ideas and projects as well as working and collaborating in an integrated marketing agency? They’re looking for an individual whom has a passion for digital, from being able to oversee a sub-team to working across a wide array of projects, including B2B.
Reporting to the Head of Digital, you will be responsible for the digital and creative innovation in the business; contributing to the development of integrated strategies and ideas that solve problems for their clients. Major Responsibilities include:
- Being capable of applying the above across all facets of digital – such as websites, social media, content, mobile, retail, brand experiences, live events and DOOH.
- A thorough understanding of users, user journeys, user experience, design and technology etc.
- Capable of rapidly creating, prototyping, testing and improving on ideas and solutions.
- Developing and presenting ideas and solutions to clients whilst always remaining focused on the benefits those solutions bring to that client.
- Constantly challenging and improving the quality of the digital output of the agency
- Working with the the Senior Management, Strategy and Creative teams in particular as well as third party suppliers such specialist developers and software providers.
You will be experienced in digital creative coupled with a passion for innovation, technology and solving business problems.
You’ll also need a detailed understanding of the creative process and be good at ideas/concept generation, prototyping, testing, learning and continuous improvement.
They require someone that is highly capable of design across digital channels and touchpoints, whilst appreciating the importance of integration and, therefore, other channels in the mix.
They’re a fast-paced, exhilarating and driven business – so organisation and excellent team working-skills are necessary, as well as:
- Good, professional communication skills
- The ability to cope under pressure and work to tight deadlines
- Experience in completing tasks to the brief
- Commitment to meeting deadlines and going the extra mile
- Can do attitude – solving problems is second nature
- Attention to detail – they live or die by the quality of their work, so a no-compromise attitude to the outputs of the digital team is a critical part of this role
- Team player and influencer– both within Digital and the rest of the company
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
Being a part of a larger group means access to great services such as a comprehensive healthcare scheme, pensions and more.
The studio has a lively atmosphere and the team are regularly involved in both charity fundraising events and social events.
There is an aim within the business to keep a work life balance, so after hours working is regarded as unusual but does happen when deadlines require it.
Apply now or get in touch if you need more information!
Keywords: retail, design agency, integrated agency, creative agency, brand design, fashion, technology, web design, digital jobs in Leeds, Designer roles in West Yorkshire.
Commutable from: Leeds, York, Harrogate, Bradford, Wakefield, Dewsbury, Wetherby, Knaresborough, Castleford., West Yorkshire
Important information before applying for the role:
By applying for this role you authorise us to add your details to our secure ATS system so that we can contact you via email / phone to provide more information about this / similar roles and industry news.