Creative Graphic Designer – Retail Agencyref: 3068 NO7B9VW1
- £28k to £32k depending on experience
Part of a large and successful international group, this agency has an award winning team consisting of more than 50 creative specialists split across London and Leeds. They set themselves aside from any other creative agency, delivering fresh results and exceeding client objectives again and again.
Our Ideal candidate;
They’re looking for someone with a passion for creativity and eager to keep on top of the latest design trends. From day one you’ll be jumping straight into a variety of retail projects, be an integral part of their client’s marketing strategies and ensure that the agency is at the forefront of their game.
Middleweight to Senior Designer
Their creative department was set up to produce for a wide range of areas including retail communications (print and digital), branding, creative concepts, signage design, wayfinding and internal communications. Your responsibilities will be:
- Create high quality designs for a wide range of retail clients throughout the UK
- Be able to create designs for pitch documents, internal comms and any other documents required by the business
- Work with account colleagues to understand a brief and create engaging designs that connect with customers
- Be pro-active, personable and a team player with the confidence to inspire and support colleagues throughout the team
- Ability to generate concepts and explain the thinking behind your ideas
- Be fully aware of time constraints with the ability to manage multiple projects and consistently meet deadlines.
- Become a respected design expert and a go-to person for colleagues throughout the business
- Happy to present work and liaise with design and marketing colleagues on a daily basis
- Can-do attitude
- Attention to detail.
Creative and Technical
- Need to be skilled in Adobe Creative Suite. Proven ability in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop is essential.
- Must have the technical skills required to produce designs for print (brochures, leaflets, posters, large format graphics, signage)
- Must have the technical skills required to produce designs for digital platforms (website designs, banners, mobile advertising, social media graphics)
- Able to create artwork ready files.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced design studio. This can be either at an agency or client side
- Experience of designing for the retail sector – especially good at layouts
- Experience of designing for brands and creating new brand identities
- Commitment to meeting deadlines and going the extra mile
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
Being a part of a larger group means access to great services such as a comprehensive healthcare scheme, pensions and more.
The studio has a lively atmosphere and the team are regularly involved in both charity fundraising events and social events.
There is an aim within the business to keep a work life balance, so after hours working is regarded as unusual but does happen when deadlines require it.
Apply now or get in touch if you need more information!
Salary is dependent on experience but likely to be between £28000 and £32000 per annum.
Keywords: retail, design agency, integrated agency, creative agency, brand design, fashion, senior designer, MW graphic designer, designer jobs in Leeds, Designer roles in West Yorkshire.
Commutable from: Leeds, York, Harrogate, Bradford, Wakefield, Dewsbury, Wetherby, Knaresborough, Castleford., West Yorkshire
Important information before applying for the role:
By applying for this role you authorise us to add your details to our secure ATS system so that we can contact you via email / phone to provide more information about this / similar roles and industry news.