Creative Consultant – Interior Designref: 3001 NSWQSTG
- £35,000 - £60,000 depending on experience
Our client is an organisation with over 30 years of creating beautiful residential property for clients. Alongside the successful delivery of special residential schemes, they support conservation, environmental and animal welfare missions through their foundation. They are continuously adding services offered to clients with a bespoke approach to each design, creating exactly what clients desire and beyond.
They urgently require a Creative Consultant to join them asap!
- Work closely with founder and director to bring clients visions to life
- Create mood boards to showcase ideas
- Create a luxury, high end client experience from pre to end of property purchase
- Input with CGI supplier to ensure interiors reﬂect space that will be created
– Required Skills:
- Educated to a degree level
- Ideas on texture, design, experience, spatial awareness, aesthetics of details
- Experience with creating client experiences or a good awareness
- Creative ﬂair for branding, advertising and PR
- Team player but ability to work individually
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
Start date – ASAP
Location – London or Harrogate. If based in London, frequent travel to Harrogate
Salary: £35,000 – £60,000 depending on experience
Hours: 9am – 5pm, but ﬂexible in line with what is required day to day
Holiday allowance: 26 days plus public holiday
Beneﬁts: Pension, in line with Pensions Regulator
Keywords: Interior Designer, Property Development, Creative consultant, residential property, luxury lifestyle, private residential, bespoke design, mood board, textiles, furnishing, interior design jobs.
Commutable from: Leeds, Harrogate, York, Bradford, Thirsk, North Yorkshire.
Important information before applying for the role:
By applying for this role you authorise us to add your details to our secure ATS system so that we can contact you via email / phone to provide more information about this / similar roles and industry news.