Creative Artworker – Agencyref: 3065 NOJCBAD
- £22 to 24K + Benefits
Our client is an international branding agency that brings global brands to life in any medium across the world. They work with some of the world’s largest brands, turning concepts into reality making sure everything is managed, produced and installed to consistently high standards every time. They urgently require a Creative Artworker to join the team asap!
Purpose of the role:
You will support the Creative Design department through the creation of print production artwork that adheres to a specific client’s Corporate Brand Guidelines. Predominantly focused on a long term global roll-out, this role demands exceptional attention to detail with a methodical approach to artwork creation.
- Support the Group by creating accurate, client specific print production artwork
- Work on multiple tasks within a project at any one time, sometimes with conflicting and changing deadlines
- Support the Creative Designer with ad hoc client artwork requests
- Maintain brand consistency throughout your work, adhering to Brand Guideline documents at all times
– Required Skills:
- You will have good commercial design experience with a keen eye for detail and accuracy
- A great working knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Knowledge of print production and confidence in setting up your documents ready for external print
- You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, having the confidence to work with employees at all levels
- You will have a strong interest in design trends and be an enthusiastic individual who is willing to learn new skills
- Meticulous attention to detail, layout and typography in all of your designs
- Have excellent proof-reading skills
- Excellent project/time management skills and the ability to stay positive – especially during busy/stressful periods
- Be flexible – you must be able to manage and oversee numerous briefs at any one time whilst adhering to deadlines
- Show a continued enthusiasm and display intuitive skills, offering your ideas clearly and effectively to the Head of Brand Communications
- An excellent understanding of working on a Mac platform
- Experience in social media is a bonus
- Photography experience is a bonus
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading company with the highest standards and an international client list. Their work is highly creative and they need someone who wants to grow with them so apply ASAP for the chance of an interview.
Keywords: Creative Artworker, Digital Designer, Creative Designer, Graphic Designer, MW artworker, Mid weight artworker, Middleweight Artworker, junior artworker, print, digital, design jobs.
Commutable from: Leeds, Sheffield, Dewsbury, Wakefield, Bradford, Halifax, Huddersfield, Barnsley, West Yorkshire.
Important information before applying for the role:
By applying for this role you authorise us to add your details to our secure ATS system so that we can contact you via email / phone to provide more information about this / similar roles and industry news.