Creative Artworker – Agencyref: 2062 NAOCPS2b
- £18,000 - £25,000 + Benefits
Our client is an exciting design and communications agency that works with some of the UK’s most recognisable brands. Specialising in the employment sector, their large team consults on and delivers integrated creative solutions across all media for an array of leading Private and Public Sector businesses.
As part of their expansion plans they are looking for a creative designer / artworker to join their creative team.
Our Ideal Candidate:
You will be an experienced creative from either an inhouse communications division or Comms agency and have the ability to make amends, typeset, layout, re-touching, manipulate images as well as be creative. You will also be used to creating for the web as well as print and be interested in working within a large corporation.
- Artwork for client communication projects across a variety of communications media
- Amends to documents/files provided by the Projects or Strategic Consultants.
- Typeset brochures, booklets, newsletters and other collateral using content provided
- Set up documents ready for print and also work on revisions for digital based work
- Page layout, re-touching, image manipulation and setting up of design templates
All round creative
- Demonstrable expertise in Adobe Creative Cloud – In Design, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat –
- Ability to use Microsoft software including PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Experience in Graphic Design or other design related principle
- Ability to work across both Windows and Mac platforms
- Technically strong with typeset and page layout experience
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
As well as a generous basic salary they also offer fantastic benefits tailored to suit your own personal lifestyle. There is also a defined career structure, amazing support and development all set in a professional but fun environment.
They are based in a large site in Sheffield. Salary is up to £25000 depending on experience.
Keywords: artwork, artworker, print, ready for print, digital, online marketing, communications, amends, print processes, repro, print production, web design.
Commutable from: Commutable from: Leeds, Wakefield, Dewsbury, Sheffield, Barnsley, Rotherham, Doncaster, South Yorkshire,
Important information before applying for the role:
By applying for this role you authorise us to add your details to our secure ATS system so that we can contact you via email / phone to provide more information about this / similar roles and industry news.