Copywriter / Proof Reader – Retailref: 4055 MIJASHD2
- £23K to £28K DOE
Our client is a large clothing designer / manufacturer / retailer with head offices based in Leeds. Due to continual success and expansion, they are looking for a Copywriter / Proof reader to join the team.
Our Ideal candidate;
You will need to be a talented creative writer who loves conceptualising new ideas whilst taking on the brand’s tone of voice. You will be innovative with words, have a good eye for detail and have a portfolio to demonstrate this.
You will be creating and checking for various mediums to make their brand and products stand out. You will be adept at communicating their brand values and be able to push boundaries to make their advertising, brochures, catalogues, websites, promotions really shine.
You will be working with creatives, photographers, web designers, art directors and more on a vast range of stylish products and be involved in the full life cycle (including proof reading). The role will include:
- Copywriting across key marketing channels (both print & online)
- Creating clear, attractive copy with a distinct tone of voice
- Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements
- Conduct high-quality research
- Edit and proof-read copy as needed
- Love of writing, fashion, editorial and retail
- Strong work ethic
- Passionate and enthusiastic
- Good sense of humour and bustling with ideas.
- Excellence in creating copy for different platforms with good editorial skills
- Detailed and proactive – deadline driven to produce quality work
- Work well in a team with a range of creative people
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
Working alongside a team of talented creatives with a similar mindset, you will be under the guidance of a Creative Director that encourages creativity and growth. You will be very busy but the environment is very friendly, down to earth and family orientated.
Keywords: Copywriter, Creative Writer, copywriting, proof reader, proof-reader, proof reading, clothing, fashion, Advertising, Editorial, Catalogue, brochures, e-commerce, print, retail.
Commutable from: Leeds, York, Halifax, Bradford, Wakefield, Dewsbury, Huddersfield, Skipton, Barnsley, West Yorkshire.
Important information before applying for the role:
By applying for this role you authorise us to add your details to our secure ATS system so that we can contact you via email / phone to provide more information about this / similar roles and industry news.