Client / Project Manager – Agencyref: 4063 KBJSWOPA
- £30 - 36K Depending on Experience
Our client is a leading UK internal communications agency, developing communications and experiences across the whole employee journey. They are proud to work with high-profile clients across the globe, are based in Otley, Leeds with offices also in London and have won over 200 industry awards (including best agency).
They are a team of client managers, designers, content creators, digital and film experts, partnering with clients to create innovative comms solutions. Their aim is to positively impact the employee experience within the workplace, driving engagement and helping to develop their clients’ businesses.
They have an exciting opportunity for the right person to join the client management team as a full-time Client Manager.
Our Ideal Candidate;
You’ll be able to advise and project manage an array of creative solutions – from strategy workshops, magazines, digital games through to producing films and campaigns.
You’ll be able to form strong relationships and work well with creative teams in order to project manage innovative communications to the highest quality standards (from start to finish).
You’ll need to have a passion for communication and be extremely well organised, resourceful, creative, confident and have a sound commercial nature.
Key responsibilities include:
- Day-to-day project management of dedicated client accounts
- Taking communications strategies and translating these into practical communication solutions
- Delivery of communications from project brief to completion
- Working collaboratively with creative teams to deliver engaging, cost-effective solutions
- Being a brand guardian and advisor for key clients, acting as an extension of their team
- Respond to client briefs, engage with relevant teams and write / produce compelling proposals and presentations
- Able to turn creative ideas and strategy into practical, workable communications
- Championing internal process and delivery
- Able to identify growth opportunities and able to broaden clients’ understanding of who we are and what we do
- Contribute to new and existing business pitches
- Manage contracts and budgeting
- Strong experience in project management or account handling roles
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Great at building relationships
- Extremely well organised, resourceful and a stickler for process
- Proactive, with a can-do attitude
- Able to multi-task and make swift decisions
- Confident, passionate and knowledgeable about communications (previous internal communications experience is advantageous, but not essential)
- Is ambitious, committed, self-motivated team player
- Commercially astute
- Has previous agency experience (advantageous, but not essential)
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
This is a fantastic chance to join one of the most renowned comms agency in the UK that has a full media offering including print, digital, social media, film and more.
They have a strong commitment to personal development, and you will be spending time with various creative teams, photoshoots, video shoots etc. You will receive courses in relevant fields, tailored Personal Development plans and the option to get involved in other business initiatives.
- Annual trip (previously Amsterdam, Dublin)
- Weekly fruit & snacks
- Tea, coffee, milk
- Birthday gift
- Cycle to work scheme
- Social outings
- Recognition of service at 5 year intervals as Red Letter day vouchers
- Working with an award-winning agency
Keywords: client manager, project manager, account manager, creative agency, communications manager, internal communications, comms, employee, marketing strategy, marketing agency, creative jobs, marketing jobs in Yorkshire.
Commutable from: Leeds, Bradford, Skipton, Harrogate, Halifax, Brighouse, Keighley, Otley, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire.
Important information before applying for the role:
By applying for this role you authorise us to add your details to our secure ATS system so that we can contact you via email / phone to provide more information about this / similar roles and industry news.