Business Development Manager – Creative Agencyref: 3074b NOBAVRLA
- Negotiable depending on experience
Our client is one of the most successful creative agencies in the North specialising in video, content, animation, motion graphics and live video for their clients. They’re an independent content advertising agency with clout and are looking for a Business Development Manager to join the team!
Business Development Manager
Our Ideal candidate;
You’ll be a highly experienced in the sales of similar products and services to new and existing clients. You will also be keen to take a team role in the Company’s marketing strategy and looking to contribute to the development of new products and services.
- Working to an annual sales and marketing plan, events and strategies to increase sales and the number of key accounts.
- To work closely with all members of the team to identify and develop new products and services for both existing clients and new accounts.
- To identify new markets and formulate strategies to target new business opportunities.
- To keep abreast of changes within the industry and take advantage of developments
- Manage client relationships and set the standards for client care, ensuring that accounts are serviced to a professional and competent manner.
- To build effective and long lasting relationships with new and existing accounts.
- To work closely with the production team in the preparation of tenders for new and existing clients.
- To brief the team as and when necessary on the development of potential projects and key accounts, ensuring they have a full understanding of the nature of the client’s business, the personalities involved and the objectives of the project.
- To ensure accurate records of contact and sales activities with all new and existing accounts are maintained in an accessible and readable format.
- They’re after someone that is passionate about their sector and has strong experience in business development.
- Digital or agency experience is welcome but not a necessity.
- Being able to work in a technical team and work to evolving deadlines will be essential.
- You must be available to work full time from their Leeds HQ.
- Friendly, positive and determined personality with dynamism, fervour and a desire for brilliance.
- Customer-orientated to go the extra mile to deliver exceptional service
- Full UK Driving Licence
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
You’ll be working on some very well-known brands across; social media content, corporate communications and TV. If you’re looking to make your mark on your next role and play a pivotal role in the team then this role is for you.
In exchange for your hard work, passion and love of all things creative, they will reward you with a great place to work, some awesome personal opportunities for growth and a lively diverse atmosphere.
Salary is dependent on experience
Keywords: Sales manager, business developer, business development manager, content agency, creative agency, advertising agency, business development, sales, FX, Video, motion graphics, sales jobs in Leeds, business development roles in West Yorkshire.
Commutable from: Leeds, York, Harrogate, Bradford, Wakefield, Dewsbury, Wetherby, Knaresborough, Castleford, West Yorkshire.
Important information before applying for the role:
By applying for this role you authorise us to add your details to our secure ATS system so that we can contact you via email / phone to provide more information about this / similar roles and industry news.