Account Executive – Design Agencyref: 2097 NOJCBAD
Our client is a leading, international creative communications agency based in West Yorkshire. They provide specialist corporate communications to listed companies around the world and are seeking an enthusiastic and bright-minded person to join their growing team.
Our ideal candidate:
You will be a junior account handler with work experience for a creative agency or similar, have worked in a role where you’ve had multiple projects on the go at once and have a keen eye for detail. Experience within corporate communications / reporting would be advantageous but not essential.
Creative Account Executive
You will be responsible for ensuring the smooth production of design projects – from briefing graphic designers, marketing and copywriters, to handling budgets and, where applicable, working with the Account Director/Account Manager on the project.
Your main responsibilities would be:
- Management of relationships with clients and liaising with clients on a day-to-day basis.
- Co-ordinate resources needed to service projects and balance Client expectations.
- Provide the utmost level of client service.
- Understand and manage effectively the print, digital and production process and approvals internally and externally, including: proofing, and liaising with the print, digital and mailing teams.
- Ensure projects are completed within the agreed and required timeframes.
- Overseeing design and content changes to projects to ensure accuracy, consistency and quality at all stages. Checking in client amends throughout the proofing process.
– Required Skills:
- University degree (preferably English, business or media related) or related experience.
- Experience of working in a creative agency / department in a similar role.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and committed to the importance of client/customer relationships.
- Can-do attitude, organised and a highly proactive administrator.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent attention to detail.
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
This role would allow you to take on a junior level agency role with your own clients, on the job training good room for career progression! You’ll be working with an existing list of clients, developing the services offered and building up the portfolio with more as you progress.
Keywords: Account Executive, Account Handler, Account management, Account handling, Client services, client manager, communications, design, print, digital, marketing jobs.
Commutable from: Leeds, York, Sheffield, Dewsbury, Wakefield, Bradford, Halifax, Huddersfield, Barnsley, West Yorkshire.
Important information before applying for the role:
By applying for this role you authorise us to add your details to our secure ATS system so that we can contact you via email / phone to provide more information about this / similar roles and industry news.