WordPress Web Developer – North Yorkshireref: 2042 NOUABK3
- 22K to 28K Pro Rata
Our client is a market leading organisation within the insurance industry with headquarters based near Harrogate, North Yorkshire. An amazing opportunity has arisen for a dynamic, determined and creative developer to join their growing team of marketers. Working as part of a team, you will develop, implement and improve wordpress-based sites for a large membership base, and implement new trends, designs and animation into the websites.
Our Ideal candidate;
The role requires strong communication skills and liaising with both the design and project managers, and also working with clients throughout the full project life-cycle within a friendly, relaxed yet hard working environment.
– Working on WordPress website builds, with both purchased and bespoke themes
– Developing for responsive web development
– Using knowledge of hosting environment, including database administration
– Optimizing websites for maximum speed, scalability and security
– Optimizing procedures in the development life cycle, working with other team members to identify areas that can be improved
– Documenting all working procedures in a way that allows for easy replication
– Implementing knowledge of user experience and mobile UI/UX
– PHP Software Development Skills
– Hand-coded HTML5
– Familiar with W3C standards
– Experience with packages and frameworks such as WordPress
– Experience with MySQL
– Knowledge of session management
– Knowledge of setting up and administration of backups
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
In return you’ll be joining a market leader in the sector and get to work on some great projects.
As part of an established and growing team you’ll get your chance to play in important role with plenty of responsibility.
Salary £22-28k per annum depending on experience.
Commutable from: Leeds, Bradford, Harrogate, York, Thirsk, Knaresborogh, Wetherby, North Yorkshire.