Web Designer – Humbersideref: 1975 YVSEB82
Our client is a large, well known retailer that urgently requires a talented web designer to join the team asap!
Web Designer – Job summary;
The production of online marketing in the form of banners and landing pages from concept through to implementation on the e-commerce website.
Digital Designer – Core responsibilities;
- Work under the guidance of the Web Design Team Leader and Head of Online Marketing.
- Design bespoke marketing in the form of graphic banners and coded landing pages for the e-commerce website.
- Adapt vendor provided assets to fit within the constraints of the e-commerce website.
- The setup and design of email campaigns.
- Ensure artwork adheres to brand guidelines.
- Ensure landing pages meet Front-end coding standards and best practices.
- Work as part of the Web Design Team achieving personal and company goals.
Front end developer – Required Skills (proficiency in some of the following);
- Confident in hand coding HTML and CSS.
- In-depth knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite.
- An understanding of optimising images for the web.
- An understanding of CSS pre-processors.
- An understanding of version control using Git.
- Competence in Microsoft Office software.
- Ability to carry out instructions effectively and efficiently.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload.
- Has a passion for their field and looks to constantly improve their skills.
Commutable from: York, Hull, Grimsby, Scunthorpe, Beverley, Lincoln, Goole, Humberside, East Yorkshire.Apply Now