UX Designerref: 1999 NAOCPS2
- 30K to 35K + Benefits
Our client is an exciting design and communications agency that works with some of the UK’s most recognisable brands. Specialising in the employment sector, their large team consults on and delivers integrated creative solutions across all media for an array of leading Private and Public Sector businesses.
As part of their Digital expansion plans they are looking for a User Experience Designer to join their Digital Delivery team and improve the usability and quality of their digital products.
Our Ideal candidate;
The ideal candidate should have an eye for quality design, possess superior UX skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artefacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs.
- Creating of a range of UX deliverables including sketching, journey mapping, flows, wireframes, and clickable prototypes.
- Designing experiences across multiple devices for web and email.
- Conducting research to understand client needs and requirements.
- Working with developers to communicate and evaluate designs through to implementation – keeping a constant and open communication channel and ensuring products are delivered to a high standard.
- Working with consultants to interpret client requirements.
- Working with clients – possibly in a requirements gathering capacity.
- Managing workflows.
- Keeping abreast of new technologies, innovation, solutions and how these can be applied to our industry.
- Championing innovation and sharing with the wider team.
- Ensure quality and consistency in the finished material in terms of designs, images and colours and compliance to client brand guidelines supplied.
- Support the Lead Digital Design in development of user journeys within the business, specifically within the online proposition.
- Create, develop and implement product development for new communications products through various types of media
- Liaise directly with the Communications Consultants to establish accurate project briefs and deadlines for projects
- Collaboration with the Lead Digital Designer and Design team
- You will have a Bachelor’s degree in interactive design or a related subject plus a minimum of 2-5 years relevant commercial experience.
- Experience in creative software such as Adobe creative suite.
- You have a passion for all things Digital including future trends and are happy to share your insight with your peers and other teams across the business.
- Ability to interpret a design brief and establish a comprehensive understanding of the business requirements.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, highly-dynamic environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Fantastic communication skills.
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS.
- Basic knowledge of Just in Mind prototype software.
- An understanding of Google Analytics.
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
At this company, training and development aren’t optional extras: they’re how they do their job. They will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary they also give you a generous amount of holidays which increase with length of service, discretionary annual bonus, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
They are based in a large site in the City of London. Salary is up to £35000 depending on experience.
Keywords: UX, User Design, UX Designer, UI, User Journey, Web Design, digital design, Journey mapping, wire frames, Email design, Indesign.Apply Now