Technical Support Engineer – AV and VCref: 2067 MNOUIS5
- £18000 - £25000 + shift + superb benefits package
Our Client is global specialist in technology with a focus on future audio visual, video conferencing and cloud based solutions. They offer solutions which consider the many facets that businesses need when making the decision to invest in new technology and are looking for a Technical Support Engineer to join their growing team.
AV and VC Technical Support
Reporting to the Service Manager based in Halifax, you will sit in the Company’s support team and will be responsible for providing remote and on-site technical support for AV and VC solutions globally.
The technical operations team operates a 24/6 service, and you may be required to work both core hours (08:00 – 16:30, Monday to Friday), and twelve hour shifts (including night shifts) when required by the business.
Audio Visual and Voice Conferencing
- Managing Video Conferencing and Audio Visual cases end to end
- Carry out onsite/remote triage to assess faults/issues and resolve them
- Fulfil the skills gaps by attending technical training internally and externally.
- Provide 1st line technical support; answering support queries via the telephone, using remote desktop tools and attendance at customer sites.
- Carry out daily checks to ensure all cases are up to date with the most relevant information, including actions and next steps
- Escalate all customer complaints to Level 2 Technical Operations Engineer and Service Manager, working alongside the team to resolve any outstanding issues and complaints
Required Skills (some of the following):
- A willingness to learn and travel (potentially globally)
- Full, clean driving license ability to drive company vehicles for onsite visits
- Competent in MS Office
- Experience within AV / VC
- The ability to multi-task whilst prioritising work loads
- Strong communication skills, both written and face to face and the ability to generate strong and lasting customer relationships
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills for problem resolution
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a fantastic company in an exciting and emerging sector. They have a brilliant reputation and a down-to-earth management team and are looking to add more like-minded individuals to their growing team.
Salary ranging from £18-£25k + shift + superb benefits package.
Keywords: Audio Visual, AV, Video Conferencing, VC, IT systems, microsoft, IT Support, IT Technician, Installation, Microsfot office, 1st line support, remote desktop.
Commutable from: Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield, Huddersfield, Halifax, Manchester, Dewsbury, Sheffield, Yorkshire, West Yorkshire.