Technical Coordinator in Signage – Fixed Term Contractref: 2046 NKJASBb
Our client is an award winning, market leader in the Signage / Graphics industry. They are a large Leeds based company with a varied blue chip customer base that encompasses sectors including retail, banking, automotive, licensed trade and more. Long established and led by a team that are at the forefront of the sector, this company provides for some of the biggest companies in the country.
Full Time Technical Coordinator
Our Ideal candidate;
You will need to have experience as a coordinator / administrator within a technical / manufacturing / installation company (Signage or similar) and be used to planning / administrating work nationwide for high profile clients.
Full time Coordinator
- Planning works for fitting crew’s nationwide, arranging transport, access and deliveries ensuring crews have everything they need to complete the job.
- Arranging urgent repair jobs often for attendance on site the same day.
- Dealing with requests from Project Managers, Senior Managers and Directors
- Dealing with Fitter requests such as access requests and issues on site.
- Planning site surveys for new signage schemes
- Raising Purchase Orders and processing invoices from suppliers and sub-contractors
- General day to day admin duties.
Full Time Installation Coordinator
You will have some experience within a similar role and have relevant qualifications as well as being fully conversant with Microsoft Office. The work will be engaging, require some problem solving skills and utilise your ability to work in a team.
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
This is a great chance to work with a leading company with top of the range clients – you’ll be expected and encouraged to develop and progress whilst contributing to a company that looks after its dedicated team.
This is a full time role to cover 12 months with a salary up to £18000.
Keywords: project / project manage / project coordinator / co-ordinator / signage / manufacture / installation / orders / Customer service / creative / administrator / full time / contract / fixed term
Commutable from: Leeds, York, Harrogate Wakefield, Bradford, Dewsbury, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire.
Important information before applying for the role:
By applying for this role you authorise us to add your details to our secure ATS system so that we can contact you via email / phone to provide more information about this / similar roles and industry news.