Studio Photographer – Ecommerceref: 2029 NVOASLD
Our client is an international multi-website, online ecommerce retail company with a product range that spans interiors, bathrooms, heating, lighting and more. They are expanding quickly and urgently require a Photographer (& Videographer is an added bonus) to help drive their media forward.
Our Ideal candidate;
This role requires a really strong studio photographer who can light and shoot a wide range of products, and experience with video would be an advantage but not essential. They’re looking for someone with a thorough understanding of the techniques and processes employed in a commercial photographic studio and will be used to working quickly and accurately in a busy studio environment.
This varied role requires a high level of competence and ability, generating still imagery and shooting video footage and editing, covering a broad range of products across their Bathrooms, Heating and lighting categories.
Photographic and Video
- To work closely with the Rich Media Manager on all aspects of studio production
- Responsible for still cut out photography (including some lifestyles) and all video production/editing
- To edit all video content to a high quality, that’s engaging, compelling and informative, while maintaining the identity of our respective brands
- Work with the Marketing Team to discuss additional ways of utilising video across all channels
- To record and edit diegetic/non-diegetic sounds and voice-overs
- Manage own workload
- Delivery of agreed objectives
- Assisting in the movement of stock between studio and warehouse
- General studio and equipment maintenance
Photography and Video
– Required Skills:
- A minimum of five years experience within a commercial photographic studio
- Thorough knowledge of Capture One software, Macs and digital work-flow
- Solid video production and editing experience (Premier Pro)
- The ability to use lighting (Elinchrom) and digital cameras (Canon) to showcase a wide range of products in line with established benchmarks
- An excellent eye for detail and ability to work to a high degree of accuracy
- High level of organisational skills – with efficient working style
- The ability to quickly assess situations and provide effective solutions
- Proactive and flexible approach to all tasks
- Be able to prioritise and organise workloads effectively
- Strong communication skills and proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook
- Experience with 360 view technology and software desirable
- Plumbing and set construction/decoration knowledge, as well as the ability to manage heavy items in and around the studio
- Photography/Video degree
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
Hours of Work:
40 hours per week
Salary up to £27K (includes £1k pa linked to company bonus scheme)
Cycle to Work scheme
32 days holiday (including bank holidays)
Keywords: Photography, Photographer, Video, Film, Videographer, premiere, animation, 360, lighting, photographic, rich media, e-commerce, images, photographic, photoshop.
Commutable from: Burnley, Colne, Blackburn, Skipton, Rochdale, Manchester, Nelson, Halifax, Preston.